How did u do today?

Guest Pigeon_Man87

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TAMMY_1
Hi

Fantastic flying by G MacAloney & Son 7 birds at 1hour 59 mins could be the first 7 in Lanarkshire Fed

Cheers

Homer 49

Exact same time as me Alex, I just never got the seven

Hi

Fantastic flying by G MacAloney & Son 7 birds at 1hour 59 mins could be the first 7 in Lanarkshire Fed

Cheers

Homer 49

George is most certainly a fantastic pigeon man I just think he should "channel" his energies into the nationals okay he might have to introduce slightly different birds and he will not get the same success as he does in Lanarkshire he knows that, "me" knows that, most doo men in this part of the world do.

Tell you something for nothing if George lived over in the east he would have won a few nationals by now!!

George is most certainly a fantastic pigeon man I just think he should "channel" his energies into the nationals okay he might have to introduce slightly different birds and he will not get the same success as he does in Lanarkshire he knows that, "me" knows that, most doo men in this part of the world do.

Tell you something for nothing if George lived over in the east he would have won a few nationals by now!!

HE'S ALREADY WON A NATIONAL RACE SO WHY WOULD HE BE WORRIED ABOUT WINNING ANOTHER WAN???

congrats to all , and hope that most of your birds returned ok,

a special congrats to the humble one [celtic ;D] as a novice , winning his first 3 races , this week taking 1,,2,,3,, with a very small team, great flying mate  :) also a special congrats to all the triers , maybe not quite there this week , but wish you all luck for next week :)

HE'S ALREADY WON A NATIONAL RACE SO WHY WOULD HE BE WORRIED ABOUT WINNING ANOTHER WAN???

He certainly has think it was 1987 aroud about then anyway had a right guid yin that day "me"sel  it was a real hard race after a long hold over, but the point I was making if good day men of the quality of George raced over in the east they would achieve fantastic results.

Hope your not just shouting at "me" because of the result today Alf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest TAMMY_1

HE DIDNAE GET HIS POOLER TAE HAWF 8 TONIGHT ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AYE BUT I GOT THE WINNER AT 29 MINUTES PAST FOUR ;D ;D ;D HOW DID YOU DO ALFIE BOY ? THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD BE LAST AGAIN !!!!! OR IS THERE  ;D

AYE BUT I GOT THE WINNER AT 29 MINUTES PAST FOUR ;D ;D ;D HOW DID YOU DO ALFIE BOY ? THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD BE LAST AGAIN !!!!! OR IS THERE  ;D

come on alf how did you do?

Well I had another good day had 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th club from Newton Abbott 142miles, with 25 members sending 400 birds so that will do me. lol

L & G SULLIVAN & PRTNER TAKE 1ST 7 PLACES IN LEWES CLUB 9 SENT 143  APPROX FLYING FROM NEWTON ABBOTT 154 MLS L/NE WIND, 5TH WEEK THE BIRDS HAVE HAD TO WORK INTO THE WIND

Nice one again lads!

Well done to everyone else aswell.