Blackpool Weekend

Surrey Flyer

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you little liar you  :P :P

I don't tell lies, if I did then at least more than half would be true ;)

The site does not let you post videos directly on it, what do you know anyway Chickadee had to show you how to change your avatar for the umteenth time tonight  ;D ;D ;D

Are you still thinking about going with Chickadee to the Nancy club on Tuesday  :X :X :X

I don't tell lies, if I did then at least more than half would be true ;)

The site does not let you post videos directly on it, what do you know anyway Chickadee had to show you how to change your avatar for the umteenth time tonight  ;D ;D ;D

Are you still thinking about going with Chickadee to the Nancy club on Tuesday  :X :X :X

I THINK I BETTER I KEEP REPEATING MYSELF ON HERE AND KEEPS ON GETTING DELETED SO I THINK IT WOULD BE WISE OF ME ,I,LL THEN GET TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY IF I,M A GOOD DUCKY

I THINK I BETTER I KEEP REPEATING MYSELF ON HERE AND KEEPS ON GETTING DELETED SO I THINK IT WOULD BE WISE OF ME ,I,LL THEN GET TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY IF I,M A GOOD DUCKY

and you keep shouting auld yin.(dizzy)

you can go as mickey mouse.(evil)

Pity the tickets are sold out for the "Cops and Robbers" you could have come just as is ;D ;D ;D

rembrant the caps lock button on the left of the keyboard press it, the light at the top right should go out

then you can stop shouting your worse than my wife

I know how to work it ,i like winding my pal george up , i,ve got to watch ,cause sometimes he,ll no speak to me you see ,and you stop pinching my avatar and making a mess with your scrawls go and get your own frankie boy