midlothian fed youngbird sale

tyson

hi everyone just a reminder of a great sale on sunday 12th April a lot of good youngbirds from very good fanciers this is in aid of funds for our new transporter sale will be held in loanhead miners club viewing from 12 till one the comittee would like to thank all the fanciers who have donated a youngbird for the sale

P.Calder Sen Vice President

iv donated 1 for this sale. the yb is a grand child from blankton belle paired to a cock from heart of midlothian both snfc national winners so winners are grand parents

i think you'll find heart of midlothian won the inland national with the snrpc, not the snfc for kenny bald  of easthouses and it was a staff van reet .

sorry i bought this cock from kenny either way it bred from 2 direct children off national winners both from newbury,even if my yb makes £10 it goes towards the transporter

i bought a cock off it at the snrpc y/bird sale and kenny kindly bred me one to go with it(thats when i found out they were s/v/r's) but sadly none of them are still here, the cock raced ok and went down at leicester and the hen went down 1st race although it was a later bred pigeon and was untrained as a youngster. the only reason i raced them was im am not interested in sprint pigeons and did not want to breed off them

i bought a cock off it at the snrpc y/bird sale and kenny kindly bred me one to go with it(thats when i found out they were s/v/r's) but sadly none of them are still here, the cock raced ok and went down at leicester and the hen went down 1st race although it was a later bred pigeon and was untrained as a youngster. the only reason i raced them was im am not interested in sprint pigeons and did not want to breed off them

SO DO YOU WANT ME TO PULL IT OUT OF THE SALE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NONE LEFT OR BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE SVR?????????????

SO DO YOU WANT ME TO PULL IT OUT OF THE SALE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NONE LEFT OR BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE SVR?????????????

no i was just passing comment on this particular pigeon h o m/lothian. ps they were very nice birds but just not my cup of tea thats all.(yours should make  a bit more than £10 mate.)

Credit where credit's due, It was a good winner on the day.

IM VERY FRIENDLY WITH KENNY AND HIS BROTHER  and his birds performance was a great one that day , just i dont have any sprint pigeons or interest in them .

how can you say that?? thay have a terrific record at nationals,we all fly in the same race

yes we do but you dont fly pigeons to the west coast of scotland  and ive tried all these pigeons over the years you name it ive tried to get them to win  at 500 miles through here and guess what  none ever did .