british homing world

glenrandal

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine today so many champions in it pmsl ;D ;D ;D

seen the advert in rp for the new club you setting up essex distance club if i rember rightly

all the best

Just got mine this morning,full of CHAMPIONS for sale I don't know how we can go wrong not a bad bird in sight.WOW.

Lindsay

My only concern with blackpool this year is 90% of the sales are from dutch and belgium fanciers, where are the english fanciers sales not that many compared to last year.

jas.

Guest TAMMY_1

got mine through post no problem ;)best way to get it ;)

no it's not  :P one of the people who keep horses on the stables owns a newsagents shop and we get ours on time every week and an added bonus we get it free because we feed her horses first thing in the morning ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My only concern with blackpool this year is 90% of the sales are from dutch and belgium fanciers, where are the english fanciers sales not that many compared to last year.

jas.

you got hiccups Jas. ??             (dizzy)                andy.

There was a wee bit in the bhw last week from the editor lettin us know it'd be a day later due to the extra time needed to print the champions for sale edition though it seems people have been waiting longer than a day.  I didn't bother goin to get mine yet though but imagine it won't b there as it only usually arrives on Saturday morn.

The Dutch and Belgiums are on a good thing, or at least they think they are. They are targeting the British market with their paper birds and we must be giving them encouragement by buying them.

Will this mean that we will have another season of young bird losses? As I understand it the Belgiums tend to be small loft flyers, so how come they are able to send those big drafts over to the sales. Obviously they are breeding birds to sell. Do you know I have the idea that they have found a way of breeding pigeons like dogs and cats, in litters. ;)

The Dutch and Belgiums are on a good thing, or at least they think they are. They are targeting the British market with their paper birds and we must be giving them encouragement by buying them.

Will this mean that we will have another season of young bird losses? As I understand it the Belgiums tend to be small loft flyers, so how come they are able to send those big drafts over to the sales. Obviously they are breeding birds to sell. Do you know I have the idea that they have found a way of breeding pigeons like dogs and cats, in litters. ;)

They've found a market and will flood it until the market dries up!

its the british fancier as the saying goes.....a fool and his money are soon parted !

here the one i cant get my head around   goes a bit like this in the last 2 year we have bought in 100 or 150 direct from the best  of mr  mr X  then u read further on down the advertisement about mr x flying  he is a small team fancier with 8 to 10 pairs of stock a team of 30 to 40 young birds  and a team of 12 or 16 widdowhood cocks

question is how in the name of god did mr x breed so many birds to sell and race himself  :-/

Guest Davy Fleming

MY LOCAL SHOPKEEPER PHONED MENZIES (DISTRIBUTOR)  SATURDAY MORNING AND THEY SAID THEY HADN'T EVEN RECIEVED THEM YET  THERE MAY BE A REASON BUT STILL THINK IT IS A DISGRACE