jacks first time SHOWING

micko and jack

Guest ENDFLIGHT

very well done micko/jack what a pick me up for you and especialy wee jack,hope this is only the start of the good and enjoyable side of the hobbyfor you and the wee man,after all the upset wishingyou and jack all the best in the future,with many more prize tickets to come.what a start BRILLIANT! billy k. :) :) ;)

we as i said there wasnt a lot to pick from but he tried and got a result allready looking forward to the young bird show i must say we were made very very welcome and i can now understand why one of our female members described fancy fanciers as

A NICER CLASS OF PEOPLE

DAVY GET YOURSELF SOME FANTAILS

it may help to chill you out and

PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE HAHA

That must be a pair of youngen's comming my way then ;D

Guest lenwadebob

Well done my little friend Jack, and great on you Mick for sticking with it after all that has happened recently. You are a shining example to all who throw in the towel when the slightest thing goes wrong

Well done Jack & Micko, hope its the 1st of many and the start of better luck to come your way. I was gutted to hear you were broken into again whilst you were at Blackpool Micko, keep your chin up mo chara they'll make a slip-up somewhere and as the old saying goes revenge is sweet  ;).