HELP FOR HEROES SALE  OPEN

blaz

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lot 54 £50 via pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i the lot 45 one of the choices was of direct walter docx birds not sure

Bids correct as at 1655 Sat 6th Feb post 139.

Lot 1

2 YB’s Sire 1st club Newmains, 1st club Cambesnethin, 1st Lanarkshire Social Circle, 1st Lanarkshire fed and 1st west section Easbourne snfc. Dam 2nd West sec 5th Open Andrezel

Donated by King Billy

£220 pm (B)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 2

2 YB’s bred from 7th Nat La Ferte Bernard 575 mile and a 5th Nat Alencon 560 mile

Donated by Thunderbigbaws

£160 PM (B)

Lot 3

1 YB direct off my Blue Hen: 1st Fed Leicester 352mls 2008, 12th Fed Leicester 2009, and 1st Fed Hastings 483miles 2009. The Sire: 1st North Section by 6hrs, 125th Open SNFC Rennes 661miles. The Dam: 1st North Sect, 58th Open Leigh 570 miles

Donated by walterbmasson

£50 via pm (B)

Lot 4

1 YB bred from double Section Winner

Donated by Jim Donaldson

£110 VIA PM

Lot 5

2 x Travernie Rigole youngsters, inbred Grand Canaria lines. Len Downie winning big prizes with this line. I was 1st Club, 3rd Fed Open this year with a young hen. These were not cheap to buy lads!! Copies of parents pedigrees to buyer the parents are Belgian rung and were bred at the dream breed lofts of Travernie and Rigole

Donated by stevie_b

£32 REDROCKET

Lot 6

2 YB’s almost 100% G.W.P MaCaloneys. The buyer to have pick of 1st round YB’s

Donated by Alex Blyth (homer49)

£60 Ian_w

Lot 7  

2 YB’s from the lofts of Stevie Girwood breeder of best YB 2009 in Scotland

£50 jimmywylie

Lot 8

2 YB’s buyers choice from stock loft Jan Aarden’s or Staff Van Reets

Donated by cemetery

£40 pm

Lot 9

2 YB’s Breed, Ramond Moleveld Jan Aardens. Sire of yb’s The FIFER g/son of ZN BLAUWE  BERTUS x NL032192877 and Oscar x Bonte Kras. Dam of yb’s DE WILKIE dtr of INTEELT 404 x MONIQUE. Full pedigree of parents will be given to winning bidder.

Donated by A & A Frame and A Cowan, Newmains

£50 Devonred

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 10

2 YB’s Sire will be Blue cock 01 Planet Van Loon paired to his great grand daughter blue hen 05. This cocks  CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN have won from 60mls to 580mls for myself and other fanciers ie 1st fed Leicester Huntingdon Maidtone etc. One grand daughter has won 7th Open Lessay, 98th Open Reims and more. All detail on pedigree. Mother of 05 hen 1st Maidstone.

Donated by Robert Anderson, Kirkintilloch

£30 blue1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 11

Has been withdrawn as Jimmy Bulger has to give his birds up through bad health. A pm was received from Jimmy, and he is giving a £100 donation to this worth while cause, The thing that is bothering Jimmy is he could not keep to his word of donating a kit of 6 Y/B’s. Now that is a true gent. With all that is happening with Jimmy with his health and his birds, not to keep his word is bothering him. Jimmy Bulger a true pigeon fancier.

Lot 12

2 YB’s Herman Van Loon's bred from Birds purchased from Top Flyer Billy Heslop in Cleveland. This family have bred Club and Federation winners.

Donated by M D Winter & Daughter (merrysilver)

£50 via pm [G]

Lot 13

2 YB’s Middle distance, Sire and Dam Club, Fed and Inland National tickets

Donated by Gary Cairns (blaz)

£30 VIA PM B

Lot 14

2 YB’s. from my stock loft Jan Aardens/Ko Nipos from R MacDonald of Fraserburgh blood lines, or winning bidder come and take their pick from the loft.

Donated by Massay & Mackie

£30 via pm

Lot 15

2 x YB’s. Sire Blue C, breeder of 14th Welsh National last year. G/Sire is a Son of Ch. “Rainstorm†and breeder of many, many winners and birds to breed winners. Dam: Blue H. breeder of 14th Welsh National last year. All the very best of Maurice Verheye blood in this hen. If the winning bidder could send 2 rings that would be great.

Donated by Dai & Rob Beynon (Boxer)

£30 devonred

Lot 16

Buyers choice,2 YB,S sprint or middle distance from good stock birds

Donated by W Pryde & Son, young John

£20 KINK BILLY

Lot 17

2 YB’s More info to follow

Donated by Wings 04

£25 the doo

Lot 18

1 YB, Verhaagen, same lines as our 2009 NRCC Dunbar winner

Donated by Mr & Mrs Owen King & Sons, Joe and Leroy, Norwich (via lenwadebob)

£25 ROCKYandRAMBO

Lot 19

1 YB,Frans Van Wildemeersch, more info to come.

Donated by Mr & Mrs Dave Ireland, Nafferton, E Yorks (via lenwadebob)

£20 lenwadebob

Lot 20

Kit of 4 x 2010 YB’s, These will be Stichelbaut’s, containing all the old original lines of Ch. Remi 45, Zwarte Ijzeren 250, Ware Ijzeren, Le Fer Crayonne, Princess 032, Le Barcelone, La Belle Noire Fer, Klein Ijzeren, Roste Tanghe Duivin.

Donated by lenwadebob, Norwich.

£50 mackems

Lot 21

From stock pair, “I always’s breed a winner from this pair†Dam bred from “Davy Boy†J. Herks. Sire Silver Shadow, Ponderosa Stud.

Donated by Jim Summerville

£60 hOMER49

Lot 22

2 YB’s, 1 YB bred from 1st sec Reims. Breeding is as follows Cheq C, 1st Sect Androzell, Van de Eijden X Jock Ellis, Dtr of  his Black Pied Hen when paired to the Blue Cock, both gold award winners. My Van Eijden has bred 6 birds to score well in both National Clubs 25th/36th/48th/20th/40th/65th, all Open Nationals. He will be paired to a G/dtr of Stuart

Mullans Blue Pied Hen, 1st Open Riems, she was 1st Open Maidstone Caledonian Combine 2009.

The 2nd YB will be off a half brother to the Cheq Cock. He’s a Blue Cock, off my 25th Open Alencon, paired to my Renfrewshire Cock, he has scored 4 times from France, including 65th Open SNFC Riems. Not quite sure what hen I will put him with yet, but it will be my next best Hen, so generally speaking they will be Van-Eijden X Ellis x Mullan, and my Renfrewshire cock, ALL 550mls +

Donated by Frank Dooman

£135 WHITTY

Lot 23  2 yb,s 2x2010 young birds out the stock lofts

Birds kept: Eijerkamps: Heremans Ceusters: Van Loons: Hartogs: Van Reets:

Donated by silverdale lofts

£50 pm G

Lot 24

2 YB’s, bred from 1st Sect Ypres

Donated by George Bain bem

£50 Andrew Suckle

Lot 25

2 x 2010 YB,s Janssen's. All birds are bred from Fountainhead Janssen's

Donated by Ian Taylor

£30 tori.no.nail

Lot 26

4 x 2010 YB’s. These will be quality young birds, I do not give pedigrees, but those who have had youngsters from me in the past will vouch for these quality. (See post 248 )

Donated by Vince Sheady

£50 tori.no. nail

Lot 27

2 YB’s Dean Pallett/T. Mardon. Full pedigrees of parents will be supplied THE BEST OF PALLATT/MARDON S.V.REETS.

Donated by W. King, Newmains (ENDFLIGHT)

£40 via pm (G)

Lot 28

2 YB’s Silver Shadows direct Van Berkels. 2nd round

Donated by whitenight

£52 via pm (G)

Lot 29

2 YB’s

Donated by Jim Cullen, Uddington

£80 PM BY B

]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 30

2 YB’s

Donated by Eadie&Kelly Newmains.

1x Youngster will be from our M&D Evans Vandenabeeles which have helped us secure The Hugh McClymont Trophy for the best Combine Average over all races within The Lanarkshire Fed 2008 and 2009.

The other youngster will be from a Son of King Billys 2nd Sect 5th Open Andrezel 2009 when paired to a Daughter of Jim Cullens Crazy Fellow when paired to Tams Girl which have 8 S.N.F.C .Diplomas and 2 Silver Awards.

£55 pm

Lot 31

2 YB’s choose from either M&D Evans Vandenabeelie's or Jan Theelen's bred off Simon Bros Holland X Geoff Clair

Donated J Lawrie & Son Newmains,

£40 PM

Lot 32

Kit of 4 x 2010 youngsters from my Stock Team of Delbars, Staf Van Reets and Busschaerts, that bred this seasons team that won me the Club YB Averages (only sending a max. of 12 per race).

Donated by Gooner, Norwich.

£60 pm

Lot 33

1 x 2010 YB From W Allison, Cambuslang, winner of the 2 longest races average within

the SNFC in 2009

£50 pm

Lot 34

1 x Youngster bred in April off “Lexmark†brought from John Hulses entire clearance sale, paired to a daughter of the “Battler†from K. Head she is one of the last daughters of the Voets hen when paired to the Battler who was an excellent racer for Kevin and is a multi-first prize winner. These are the much sought after De Meyers

Donated by ROCKY AND RAMBO (Rob Savage, Norwich)

£50 PM

Lot 35

2 YB’s Busschaerts from the best I have. These will be bred down from a pair of gifted birds given to me by my good friend J McLEAN of NEWMAINS. Jim has some outstanding Busschaerts, lovely family going back years, has done well in both club and fed and open races, no longer taking part in Nationals, but still scores in fed and Channel races. I will supply full pedigree with youngsters. There are others doing well with these birds at National level.

Donated by Gulkie

£65 via pm

Lot 36

1 YB The Sire will be a direct son of Jim Benvie’s KINGDOM BOY (1st Sect 1st Open Lessay 2006) (1st Sect 1st Open Reims 2007) paired to a Dtr of  John Proctors LUCKY JIM  (1st Sect 1st Open St Nazairre 2007) when he was paired to Dtr of “macfly†(1st Sect 1st Open Messac 2006). The dam will be a full sister to my own KARENS GIRL (9th Sect 109th Open Lessay 496 miles SNRPC 2006) and (1st Sect 1st Open Reims 590 miles SNRPC)

Donated by Hotrod

£90 pm G

Lot 37

1 YB (2nd round) from the best of my Gaby Vandenabeele stock. These have been winning for me since 2004. 2009, 8 x 1st Clubs, 4 x 1st Feds, 2 x 2nd Feds, plus numerous top 20 Fed positions

Donated by Roundo

£30 pm

Lot 38

1 x YB  Sire a son of  DAVIDS BOY 1ST Open SNFC Newbury x FIONAS GIRL, 1st Open SNFC Falaise, both for Chris Little Eastriggs. Dam of YB is a daughter of R.Combes “35†who won 2nd Open Chenoise, 10th Open Chenoise and 31st Open Tours all SNFC.

Sire and Dam of youngsters

Donated by Graham Mitchel

£60 pm [G]

Lot 39

1 x YB from Mark Ellins, Portsmouth. Topped the Fed on a number of occasions, plus winning the Combine in 2009 (via whiteknight) £10 KING BILLY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 40

2 x YB’s from Mel Bell stock birds

Donated by Ferryman

£60 hey presto

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 41

1 x YB from Collin Angel of Portsmouth. Collin is a great flyer and has won many prizes, including The Classic. His family of birds are the De Klaks. (Collin doesn’t normally give birds away, but for this great cause he has kindly donated. (via whitenight)

£10 Adam Owen

Lot 42

1 x YB. The sire of the youngster was bred at DREAM BREED LOFTS. Sire Dark Chequer Belg 04-3208603. Taveirne-Rigole. G.Sire Narbonne jl is a Son of Narbonne Yearling. G.Dam ASKE TEEN. Dam of 04-3208603 G/dtr OLYMPIADE. G/dtr World Famous OLYMPIADE GRAN CANARIA

The Dam of youngster is GB08N23937 bred at ELIMAR LOFTS. Bred especially for stock TAVEIRNE-RIGOLE. G.Sire Chequer TAVEIRNE-RIGOLE Belg 05-3205638. Son of VITAL POMEROL. Top winner of 1st National La Souterraine. G Dam Chequer TAVEIRNE-RIGOLE Belg 07-3186426. Sire is from a Son of NARBONNE x INDIRA. NARBONNE won o.a. 31st National Narbonne, 36th National Narbonne, 49th National Narbonne, 73rd National Pau, 101st National Pau. A pedigree will be given of the Sire and Dam.

Donated by Ritchie1

£30 pm

Lot 43

1 x 2010 YB for this cause. This youngster will be from my yearling hen that won first section F, 126th Open SNRPC Wanstead Flats 330 miles 2009. She previously won a 1st and 3rd in club racing this year. The sire of the youngster has scored 5th Section F, 121st Open SNRPC Newbury 2006. He has flown 600 miles and topped Ayrshire Federation 300 miles.

Donated by Robert Reid

£40 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 44

2 YB’s Wildemeersch, direct from the best of Les Wooff (Wooff Bros) stock birds. Will need rings.

Donated by Jimmy White

£45 vallance lofts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 45

Buyer can take the choice of any of 2 young birds from any of  the birds i have at stock - which consist of -

- Direct Ronny De Dobbelaer

- Direct Maurice Caesart

- Direct Piet Van der Merwe

- Direct Van Driessche

- Direct (and indirect) Ad Van Berkel Silver Shadows

- Linderauf via Whitenight

Also the odd other bird from a few familes including Direct Frank Tasker, Direct Maurice Matthuews,Henk Koenen (Schaelaekens x Verkerk) etc

Donated by Vallance Lofts

£30 rockyandranbo

Lot 46

2 x 2010 YB’s. More info available soon

Donated by Jimmy Bell

£30 pm

Lot 47

1 x 2010 YB’s. More info available soon

Donated by Stuart Frazer

£15 clockman

Lot 48

More info available soon

Donated by Raymound MacNamee

Lot 49

2 x YB’s  I bred from sire 4th fed Selby 1st Fed Peterborough. Dam 12th Fed Selby 2nd Fed Maidstone. I bred from Sire 3 times in fed best 5th Fed Maidstone. Dam 4th Fed Peterborough, all in Almond Valley Fed

Donated by John Jamison

£50 pm

Lot 50

2 x 2010 YB’s. Purchaser can pick their own or I will try my best to pick a couple of good ones for the buyer. The basket is my pedigree. NOTE from vendor (I have Frank Sheaders direct of the combine winners, Kavanagh Busschaerts, Wildy’s, direct pigeons of a Dutch fancier called Cees Schroevers who has just sold pigeons on pippa i have a full sister to the hen called “Mellanie†that has bred winners for us, Mellanie made 1900 on pippa but more important is winners and I have a few of them to breed off hope this helps.)

Donated by TREBLE D

£60 pm

Lot 51

2 x YB’s Out of the Stock Loft either Van Loons, Stef Van Reets, Janssens, Kavanah Busschaerts or Vandenabeele.

Donated by Southern & Mason

£40 duncan mckay

Lot 52

1 x YB from the lofts of Kinnear & Son, very good National flyers. More info to come

£50 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 53

1 x YB from the loft of Andy Miller, another top flyer in Fed and Nationals. More info to come.

£50 pm

Lot 54

2 x YB’s Donated by Bob McDonald (via walterbmasson)

£60 via pm

Lot 55

2 x YB’s Sire: Blue cheq, S/Sire Blue 1st Sect, 4th Open NFC Saintes 511miles, winning £2,500, good racer & breeder 9x1sts, G/Dam Blue Cheq stock, GGS Sultan II, Dam of youngsters Blue Hen Sire Blue, Tom Thumb 8x1sts and 2x1st Fed over 3,000 birds. Their the lines of  Muscat, Katir, Dathos, Sproet, Merchx, Rita

Donated by johnny s

£40 pm [g]

Lot 56

2 x YB’s from my family of East Anglian Pieds. I have won from every long distance race point North or South with this family and regularly get them out of Barcelona. Sorry I do not give pedigrees as the race basket has proved the ability of these pigeons for over 60 years for me. (via lenwadebob)

Donated by Dennis Barrett, Norwich

£50 pm

Lot 57

1 x YB out of my 5th Open NRCC Perth winner. More details to follow.

Donated by Ken & Mark Eastman (via lenwadebob)

£10 KING BILLY

Lot 58

1 x YB J,J & C Nicol of Stevenston in Ayrshire, Buyer to pick from Janssen or best of Carlin Bros, Kilbarchan blood.

Donated by blucock

£20 mick bowler

Lot 59

1 x YB’s from the loft of Crease and Lunn Winners of champion YB in S.H.U 2009

Donated by Minnie

£20 pm

Lot 60

2 x YB’s distance

Donated by (eggy) E & R Jamieson & J Hardie

£60 Ian_w

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 61

2 x YB’s off the one loft race winners I have at stock. Buyer can take pick out of 3 pair I have

Donated by harky

£50 Blaz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 62

2 x Yb's from my Stock, from Arther Evens of Aberdeen, related to Mell Bells pigeons. Sire 08, I have bred 4 x Yb's from him and still got all 4 after the season. Dam 07 pigeon, flew YB National, flew Eastbourne 446 miles as a yearling for Arthur Evans.

Donated by jimbhoy29

£40 pm [g]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 63

2 YB’s Jannsen / Soontjen. I took 5 x 1st Club, 3 x 1st Fed with the young birds this year

Donated by tskyes

£40 pm [g]

Lot 64

2 x YB’s Dordin crosses , with any of the following strains Kirkland’s old lines, Eric Fox’s Delbars, All from winning lines in National races .

Any one wanting grizzles would be happy to oblige

Donated by cloudview

£50 GMC

Lot 65

2 x YB’s  Whites / Grizzles. More details to follow

Donated by tractorboy

£25 bernard grizzle smith

Lot 66

2 x 2010 Youngsters

Donated by  (jas) Stewart Bros, Stirling.

£60 from HOMER49

Lot 67

1 x 2010 Youngsters, Hofkins Janssens

Note from Vendor to Blaz “Can you alter my lot 67 to one youngster only as I have had a couple only fill one egg sorry about thatâ€

Donated by racer

£10 king billy2

Lot 68

1 x 2010 Youngster bred by David, this young man has this year topped the strong Pentland Fed 3 times and 2nd fed 4 times plus other top Fed positions. He was Scottish under 25 fancier of the year. YB will be Willy Tas x Busschaert.

Donated by David see Blaz

£20 pm [g]

Lot 69

2 x 2010 Y/B’s More details to follow

Donated by snookbri

£30 vallance lofts

Lot 70

2003 Cock son of Scottish National winner. SU03S7193 bred by Eskvalley Lofts

Sire: Eskvalley Champion, 1st Open Reims Gold Cup. Dam: SU02S10500. Dam Daughter of 1st Open Solway Fed – Sartilly, 28th Open SNFC Nantes

Sire: 51st Open Rennes, 3rd Open Messac SNFC Gold Cup

Donated by Cooey Stuey

£60 pm (G)

Lot 71

2 x Y/B’s Van Wanroys. I got 3 youngsters from Alan in 2007 and 2 out of the 3 have won from 480 mile plus he’s got cracking doos

Donated by Alan Ritchie from Banff (Via robbiedoo)

£80 via pm [g]

Lot 72

2 x Y/B’s Summer Bred Soontjens. Club and Fed winners every year. Will be from Birthday Boy, 2nd North Sect SNFC 399 miles paired to Ellies Girl 1st North Sect SNFC 320 miles

Donated by Kevin Elliott (Elliott Bros. Aberdeen)

£42 pm

Lot 73

2 x Y/B’s Staf Van Reets out of g/children of  â€œToey"  "Record" or "Ranger" these birds have helped me win 35 1sts including 9 x 1sts Feds and 2 x 1sts Amalgamation in the last two seasons.

Donated by pigeon.joe

£40  pm

Lot 74

1 x 2010 YB Dam Champion Betty winner of 5x1st clubs 27th Open Fed Leicester 24th Open 2nd Reg C SNFC 2008 Newbury, first into fife. 33rd open 2 Reg C 2009 Newbury second into fife, bird of the year in club 2008. Sire a direct son of Mister Gallant bought from E. Wright Fountinhead Lofts.

Donated by Austin Whittaker, Methil (whitty)

£70 FROM CLYDE

Lot 75

2 x Y/B's Summer bred From a Son of All Gold x a Daughter of from The Auto Winner (Braspennings) All Gold 1st St Quinten, 11,536 birds. Ch De Auto Winner 1st Open Kring Combine. 1st Open Chantilly Combine, and car winner 13,452 birds. Both these birds go back direct first generation to Ch. VAN MOORSEL, KOMPASS, CH. KLEINE LICHTE', CORA, KOPPEL, all champions. These birds are new to my stock loft so if they do not fill their eggs then I will donate another pair in their place. These will be Pouw Bros x Camphius blood lines.

Donated by david

£50 david

NO FURTHER DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS AUCTION

RAFFLE

A LOT DONATED AND BRED BY FED TOPPER

blue blood both sides 2 DISTANCE YOUNG BIRDS FROM

Sire side Axholme Lofts, delbars, lines of Sharlisa's Boy, Newington Martina, Graham’s Choice, Classic Martina etc.

Dam side Kardale Goldstar, Kardale Regatta gold award winner, Kardale Rising Star, Fortune Lady winner of two gold awards, full sister to Kardale Style also a gold award winner, The Jamieson cock. All these pigeons listed in the dams pedigree all Dale Newcombe lines.

Both Sire and Dam are Mealy’s.

THE RAFFLE TICKETS ARE £1 EACH

YOU CAN BUY A TICKET OR TICKETS BY (A) BUYING A LOT IN SALE (Example Lot 13 £20 plus 3 Raffle Tickets, Total £23) THEN SEND CHEQUE OR POSTAL ORDER TO MYSELF FOR £23

OR (B) 2 JUST BUY A TICKET OR TICKETS AND SEND CHEQUE OR POSTAL ORDER TO MYSELF FOR THAT AMOUNT

YOU CAN GET THE ADDRESS BY PM’ING MYSELF OR LENWADEBOB.

WHEN I RECEIVE YOUR CHEQUE OR POSTAL ORDER I WILL PM YOU YOUR NUMBERS

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE ON 23rd FEB. The person who will pick the winning number will remain anonymous until after the draw has taken place.

PIGEONFORCE HAVE KINDLY OFFERED TO TRANSPORT THESE RAFFLE BIRDS TO THE WINNER FREE OF CHARGE

REMEMBER WHEN BUYING TICKETS THIS IS FOR A VERY GOOD CAUSE

THANKS BLAZ (Gary C) LENWADEBOB (Bob N)

Revision History (1

lot 30 £50

lot4o £50

lot 72 £42

lot 4 £110

lot 22 £130

lot 33 £40

lot 38 £45

Guest lenwadebob
lot 30 £50

lot4o £50

lot 72 £42

lot 4 £110

lot 22 £130

lot 33 £40

lot 38 £45

Gary you have already posted a pm bid of £50 for Lot 38 see post 49

and you appear to have posted a bid for the same amount of £40 for Lot 33