Loft Security

Tony C

looks very good but a bit confussing

Wireless CCTV Camera Kit

THEN

simply hooks up to your TV via A/V leads (supplied)

unless there is a seperate reciever beside your TV ??

there is one in my gadget book, its a "Halogen Sensor Security Light With IntegralDigital Camera" it has 3 capture options, /still image, 2r burst capturing, 10sec video clip, it has auto date and time stamp, it has a SD card which you can take out,put in your camera or pc to see photos etc, recomended price £199-99, save £100 now £99-99 if interested pm me your e-mail and i will photo you the page with it on it also has the order phone number, you will need the cat code number which i could give you if interested,

Guest Jargre-
looks very good but a bit confussing

Wireless CCTV Camera Kit

THEN

simply hooks up to your TV via A/V leads (supplied)

unless there is a seperate reciever beside your TV ??

Yep, instead of drilling into wall etc you still conntect it to your telly or monitor via scart lead system, shame we got to go to these lenghts.   :(

there is one in my gadget book, its a "Halogen Sensor Security Light With IntegralDigital Camera" it has 3 capture options, /still image, 2r burst capturing, 10sec video clip, it has auto date and time stamp, it has a SD card which you can take out,put in your camera or pc to see photos etc, recomended price £199-99, save £100 now £99-99 if interested pm me your e-mail and i will photo you the page with it on it also has the order phone number, you will need the cat code number which i could give you if interested,

www.clifford-james.co.uk                  go into GARDEN,  GARDEN PRODUCTS   then FIXTURES/ORNAMENTS  you will see it there,  I think they look good, but havent got one yet,

cameras are useless unless you want to watch you birds disappear after there gone,

i have a remote alarm system, which rings upto 5 numbers when activated via pir sensors or door contacts.

runs off car battery or mains, so is ideal for allotments etc.

can be set or deactivated by phone too.

costs around £150 but will last years and good peace of mind.

anyone activating will have no idea they have been detected so giving you the chance to apprehend them.

lyndon

cameras are useless unless you want to watch you birds disappear after there gone,

i have a remote alarm system, which rings upto 5 numbers when activated via pir sensors or door contacts.

anyone activating will have no idea they have been detected so giving you the chance to apprehend them.

lyndon

best ive heard yet.

Guest Jargre-

lyndon

Sorry to hear you found them useless, I had a £39.99 system from Argos, small system wired up myself and pointed at my drive because someone was panel beating my car, not only did we have 20 minutes of watching him (druggy from down the road) playing at panel beating by sanding my car down to the wood we also had the same amount of minutes of him talking to himself in a drug induced state.  He dropped a few of his mates in the mire as he confessed to himself god knows how many things he got up to.  His voice was as clear as day even though the camera is some 30 foot plus away from my drive.

He got done and I got compensated.  This all came from a system that was less than £40, combine that with the dearest part, a tv with a recorder built in and it was £250, it seems expensive but if I'd had to foot the constant bills of re-sprays, even the insurance excess it would have been a small price to invest.  I now have an even better system installed which includes cameras inside of things you'd never thing possible so that any idiot that dared breath on my birds the wrong way would get caught no matter what.

I also have the anti hoody system in place, a secret alarm that lets me know someone is by the loft which lets me get out there with a bit of company to let them walk into when confronted.  ;)

lyndon

Have you just bought that system Lyndon you had a break in during August I remember.

Lindsay

We invested last year in a remote alarm which goes off in the house if anyone goes in the lofts or is over a certain height and are around the lofts. also have CCTV with night vision and a dog which hears anything that moves. And best of the lot is a ping wires which if trigged leaves no doubt about who it was LOL  

John

get yourself a set of baby monitors, one in the loft, one the side of the bed, cheap as chips somebody in the family has usually a spare set. You can hear everything that goes on and you get to catch them in the act and hand out your own punishment  ;) ;) ;)

yes ok,but i think i would want to get them before getting into the loft  :-/

for those interested in the alarm system.

auto dial intruder unit gsm fox-03

contact  01702-530667

gerald@sverdloff.com

he will set you up for what you require

mine is 12v for no mains but think you can get them for mains or both.

this is another i found but can recommend above.

http://www.easyalarms.co.uk/alarm_systems-nophone_alarms.asp

regards

lyndon :)