RSPB - They're aware and worried!

rasbull

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is strange, 2 other people are still on it! I think its a bug in the system and not facebook themselves that are stopping us accessing the group. If it had been banned I think they would have sent me an email to confirm I would have thought!

Evening all, Would like to get on this ipetition and/or discussion forum.Am not a facebook member but will become one if so required. Can anybody point me in right direction?

I will be emailing all the unions in the next few days asking for their support and help to circulate the petition down to all federations and clubs. It will also be featured in Les Parkinsons article in this weeks BHW. (Already on his website article). I will also be sending new letters for the letters page within the next few days. I will be asking for David Bills to support this effort. I will be stepping up my efforts this next few days and hope to get a lot more people on board. I will be asking for a paper petition to be included in the Racing Pigeon and the BHW.

Thank You

Richard Shepherd

www.Rasbull-lofts.co.uk

Guest Freebird
Rasbull, don't underestimate the powers of the RSPB, they will find a way to get your facebook pages removed if they so wish!

I agree, they have a lot of fingers in an even bigger lot of pies. They know a lot of people in high places and have a very good propaganda machine but don't let this put you off as you are doing a sterling job there mate. If we keep chipping away then eventually people will realise they are just another money making, out of touch and out of control organisation. I have had recent close dealings with RSPB recently ( can't go into details but not pigeon or bop related ) and I am not impressed with their way of working. The people I have dealt with in general have been as thick as mince when it comes down to things out with birds but they still seem to come out on top because of their contacts. I think they are about to be found out in the near future. There are some descent people in the organisation but they are few and far between. Good on ya Rasbull for taking the time to do this. Let's not forget this is just not for the pigeon fancy now but for the pigeon fancy of the past, the auld yins that worked DAMN HARD for the country and had their doos to relax, they made the sport, they bred the genes of all the birds you now race so don't let it slip away because of some middle class city slickers who like to think they know best.

Guest Freebird
I would say our guys should be very strong  in getting our point across but at the same time don't lower yourself and get involved in a slanging match. JUST BE POLITE  STRONG AND GET THE POINT ACROSS.

This is the way forward. Use the loaf and be polite but firm and positive.

I think everyone that wants to forward to any 'Media' must, should have a good stack of facts in hand.  I'm in no way putting any king on downer on this action, just bringing thoughts to bear.

F the RSPB will be given the right to reply. Or if not, will certainly exercise their right as they will be informed forthwith. JMO