EYES WHAT U THINK!!!

Mr Staff Van Reet

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had not spoke to R in over a year but went to his da,s house to give xmas cards to R and his Da, They are both looking well and I was glad to have talk to them. So if you where reading the posted on here you know when I said I learn from the best you know I tell the truth. You will also know my results are real but nothing near R,s results.

Well Pigeon Scout I'm sure glad I didn't reply last night when I saw you post the eye pic, I thought this guy's a f**ing liar. He's not interested in the eye and he comes up with an outstanding cock that will bred 50 to 550 and some will get 600 (and yes I've seen the details, but that's what I thought) what a tw*t he is he's got pics like this he's been conning me.

Today I've been mulling around and trying to put it out of my head (nowt to do in work) so I write's an epic on some other thread and bore the sh*t out of everyone!!!

So teatime when I get home, I come and have another look. And I'm absolutely delighted to see that the thug knows ya and you are 100% genuine....fantastic, I thought you were just trying to f*ck about, now I know your totally genuine I can handle that, that's brilliant, pigeon scout you don't know how pleased I am.

I'm not sure about the ganus site now, those eyes look as if they have been Abi Titmussed, I prefered his previous version. And on that he had some Ludo Claesens, which were fantastic, the Mttens are brilliant to but don't know if they are Ludo's in disguise.

I ain't bothered what your real name is now, we ain't ever likely to meet anywaycause you operate in circles I am never likely to, but are you sure you've only paid #80 for birds, or did I misread and you ain't got any Ganus?

A man walks into the street and manages to get a taxi just going by.

He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says, "Perfect timing.

You're just like Frank ."

Passenger: "Who?"

Cabbie: " Frank Feldman. He's a guy who did everything right all the

time.

Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that

to Frank Feldman every single time."

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."

Cabbie: "Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete. He could have

won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang

like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should

have heard him  play the piano. He was an amazing guy"

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special"

Cabbie: "There's more, He had a memory like a computer. Could remember

everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order

and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me.

I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out.

But Frank Feldman, he could do everything right."

Passenger. "Wow, some guy then."

Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid

traffic jams, not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But

Frank , he never made a mistake"

Passenger. "Mmm, there's not many like him around."

Cabbie: "And he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel

good and never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his

clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too, he was the

perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up

to Frank Feldman."

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"

Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Frank ."

Passenger: "Then how do you know so much about him?"

Cabbie: "I married his widow."

I see supreme lady won the sprint award to 250 but she will breed birds that will get 420 miles, lady is however a pure sprinter not much further than 200 mile and will breed but they will be the end of the line and tail wind pigeons

im trying to learn abit about this eye sign as ive always looked at eyes however not properly with a eye glass, which i am hoping to purchase. Recently just bought a eyesign booklet very good read and im enjoying looking at it but i wont be able to put it into practice untill i get an eyeglass, however whatever photo up would be marvellous (even if there from peoples sites) so i can hear peoples judgements and if i feel confident possibly try and  give a judgement!

Wiley I hate to be negative.........but I wouldn't mess with the eye unless you really want to give it 100%. If you do I wouldn't bother with eye sign books. Jack Barkel's postings on here however are an excellent start to follow. You will not find any better wisdom on conventional eye sign and Jack actully goes further than conventional and is more practical.

But I'm trying to give honest advise cause conventional eye sign has ruined a lot of good birds for me,  and mine would be the following

a) Keep an individual record for each bird, make sure that you not only record, Fed, Club, Loft position but also, winning velocity in the Fed & winning velocity in the club, weather conditions and race distance. Keep it as a chart for each inividual bird

B) Examine the birds eye, record the circles, working on the basis there are 5, again create a chart with a record of each circles' characteristic and how the eye appears.

c) Now it can get as complicated as you want, I would create two more tables from the above

i) a merit table of breeders, i.e. list your breeders in order

ii) a merit table of racers as i) above

Then you can start trying to look at the eyes, look at the eyes of the best breeders (the good breedrs will always have the outside circle coming into the iris) and see the things that are the same, use this as your benchmark, within your family for selecting your breeders, remember the characteritic in different families of eyes can appear different (hard to explain!)

When you look at the eyes of the racers that don't breed you will find that the ouitside circle is very poor or non existant, you will also see a very plain eye if they are very good racers.

Finally there are two key areas for anyone who wants to breed good pigeons using the eye, they are a complete Iris and secondly a good outside circle, as a basic generalisation if its a good dual purpose pigeon it must have those two characteristics (plus other things) but if you are looking to buy in make sure any bird fits at least that minimum criteria in the eye.

Better still, in a year or two when I have established myself by performance you can pay me to come and pair your birds together, that will save you a lot of time and in the long term money!!! ;D ;D