Saturday 5th Sept. What Goes?

sapper756

not to sure only got 6 left 2 cocks and 4 hens were at berwick 182 mls

well i decided to send the lot as i need a bird for elgin next week and i need them to at least of flown 182 mls as its 319 mls to elgin so it will be easier to pick a bird for next week

Guest redwhiteblue
Just been to marking and sent 12 to Wakefield Combine 197mls. Hope they are up early so i can see the game. PS still in shock Redwhiteandblue was working away at the marking  ;D ;D ;D ;) Keep up the good work m8. And Clockman said u do nowt m8

yes jas, the birds i put thru of yours were handling really well, especially the first 1, p.s. clockman says i hope its on video as the last video i made of how to catch the c...t he was on it  ;) ;)

yes jas, the birds i put thru of yours were handling really well, especially the first 1, p.s. clockman says i hope its on video as the last video i made of how to catch the c...t he was on it  ;) ;)

Your top man with the video m8 that doo you put threw first was the cock that was 2nd open last week. He was 2nd bird to the loft today at 13.40

Quoted from carlsberg

not to sure only got 6 left 2 cocks and 4 hens were at berwick 182 mls

well i decided to send the lot as i need a bird for elgin next week and i need them to at least of flown 182 mls as its 319 mls to elgin so it will be easier to pick a bird for next week                                                                                                                                                                              

well i knew i should have left me 2 cocks at home all 4 hens home and both the cocks missing we live and learn