SNFC Falaise 17/07/09

sapper756

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ithink iam entitled to my opinion and what riles me is the fact that it gets coverage in the SNFC year book i ask why? as i said before its a cup in a lanarkshire club not a national trophy.

I am not sure but I think the LSC is the only club in Scotland that has every SNFC race in its programme They are staunch supporters of the SNFC and I am proud to be part of both these clubs. This may be the reason they have a page in the SNFC yearly book.

Guest Gareth Rankin
Ithink iam entitled to my opinion and what riles me is the fact that it gets coverage in the SNFC year book i ask why? as i said before its a cup in a lanarkshire club not a national trophy.

Don't think you will find any other club in Scotland were 23 out of the 26 trophies have to be won within SNFC racing calender.

By the way whats the big deal about the lsc gold cup its only a cup in a club its not a national trophy.

opinions vary slinky wee bit of the green eyed monster here i think,dont know of many clubs in scotland that have both the history or prestige of the "LANARKSHIRE SOCIAL CIRCLE" and yes the gold cup is most definately that wee bit special!!!!! ;) ;) ;):) :) :)

Don't think you will find any other club in Scotland were 23 out of the 26 trophies have to be won within SNFC racing calender.

Lothians Social Circle where every one of the trophies have to be won within the SNFC race programme

Guest Gareth Rankin

Lothians Social Circle where every one of the trophies have to be won within the SNFC race programme

100% correct Bobby, you've been quite lately so i knew this would stir you up a little ;) ;), although the Edinburgh and Lothians Social Circle has only been going for 10 years? it has the same beliefs in promoting the SNFC races as the Lanarkshire Social Circle.

100% correct Bobby, you've been quite lately so i knew this would stir you up a little ;) ;), although the Edinburgh and Lothians Social Circle has only been going for 10 years? it has the same beliefs in promoting the SNFC races as the Lanarkshire Social Circle.

So why dont lothian sc get coverage in the snfc year book? I went to lsc presentation acouple of years ago and to say iwas dissapointed is an under statment for a start. I expected to see wall to wall superstars of the pigeon sport .But the reality was very different what i saw was a load of wannabees sitting in there wee cleeks with lsc ties on what a joke i thought that was for school kids who go to the boys brigade or the cubs .there is only a few serious contenders for the gold cup each year the rest are kidding themselfs on but if they like to wear the tie then that up to them.

Guest Gareth Rankin
So why dont lothian sc get coverage in the snfc year book? I went to lsc presentation acouple of years ago and to say iwas dissapointed is an under statment for a start. I expected to see wall to wall superstars of the pigeon sport .But the reality was very different what i saw was a load of wannabees sitting in there wee cleeks with lsc ties on what a joke i thought that was for school kids who go to the boys brigade or the cubs .there is only a few serious contenders for the gold cup each year the rest are kidding themselfs on but if they like to wear the tie then that up to them.

Think with that comment you have made a full of yourself, as regards to calling your fellow pigeon fanciers Wannabees, if you dont know this we are all Wannabees in the sport as we are all aiming for the same thing "TO BE THE BEST" IN OUR RESPECTIVE SPORT.

PS

Love wearing my club tie whether that be LSC or SNFC, whats wrong with ties scared in case someone pulls yours a little tight.

still 9 members still in the running for the gold cup

Who are the proud members, do you know? (Only so I can send them begging letters ;D ;D)

Bet their on edge!

Who are the proud members, do you know? (Only so I can send them begging letters ;D ;D)

Bet their on edge!

W.Allison,Cambuslang, G.Rankin & son, Larkhall, T.Richardson, Newmains, D & L.Hay, Kirkintilloch, W.Bilsland, Lenzie, D.Young & Daughter, Uddingston,  J & J.Hood, Milton of Campsie, not sure of others.

Guest Gareth Rankin
Convoy :-1619 birds broke down into the sections as follows:-A,181   B,267 C,482 D,208 E, 323 F ,43 G,115 and going by reports it could well be a Monday Liberation :( :( :(

Best of luck to all who have entered, have sent 6, 3 of them have already gained positions with the SNFC.

Was the gold cup not donated to the club by King George.?????????????????

i think your getting mixed up with the snfc gold cup valued at over £35,000 but i could be wrong all the best to all who sent

i think your getting mixed up with the snfc gold cup valued at over £35,000 but i could be wrong all the best to all who sent

Yes mate i was getting mixed up with snfc gold cup,i actually thought they were the same thing. :B :B  ;D

Think with that comment you have made a full of yourself, as regards to calling your fellow pigeon fanciers Wannabees, if you dont know this we are all Wannabees in the sport as we are all aiming for the same thing "TO BE THE BEST" IN OUR RESPECTIVE SPORT.

PS

Love wearing my club tie whether that be LSC or SNFC, whats wrong with ties scared in case someone pulls yours a little tight.

Seems like the truth hurts by the way maybe u and ur father are trying to be the best in ur chosen sport but u must remember this not everybody is like that there r plenty little men in the sport who dont have the same ambitions as yourselfs.