Not marking today

johno

Guest bigda
just wandering why this decision was taken as it is showing rain early up to around 9 am and then it moves up,i am totally stunned at this decision.

maybe the  new transporter  :Pdon't like the rain

ayrshire and ballochmyle going tonite for a race,racing into the west can the controller orsomeone close to him please explain this ridiculous decision.

no wander the game is dying,people work all week up early before work to feed and water,run home from work to feed and water and train then comes the weekend and for no apparent reason racing is cancelled,i am realy thinking of giving up and just entering one loft races,the plus points are now in favour of that,no more telling the missus she will have to wait till i do the doos,no more cold dinners,no more nonsense like what has happened this weekend,just breed,send,sit back and check the computer daily,ahh sounds great.

but to get back to it,this is realy a bad decision,GLASGOW FED "THE SUNNY FED".

do your doos race thru the rain or headwinds,dont join glasgow.

come on guys EXPLAIN

ayrshire and ballochmyle going tonite for a race,racing into the west can the controller orsomeone close to him please explain this ridiculous decision.

no wander the game is dying,people work all week up early before work to feed and water,run home from work to feed and water and train then comes the weekend and for no apparent reason racing is cancelled,i am realy thinking of giving up and just entering one loft races,the plus points are now in favour of that,no more telling the missus she will have to wait till i do the doos,no more cold dinners,no more sh** like what has happened this weekend,just breed,send,sit back and check the computer daily,ahh sounds great.

but to get back to it,this is realy a bad decision,GLASGOW FED "THE SUNNY FED".

do your doos race thru the rain or headwinds,dont join glasgow.

come on guys EXPLAIN

does appear to be a wee premature,must be a good reason maybe "johno" knows the answer,do feel for you not getting a race though. :) :)

It looks as though the controller has made a decision.

I made a decision to leave mine in the house tonight even though my federation are basketing as I don't like the possible wind speed and direction for birds flying from east to west.

The quality of the decision should only be judged tomorrow night when we can see the returns of other west coast federations.

Perhaps when we see Lanarkshire returns today we should condemn the decision to not have a Saturday race.

It looks as though the controller has made a decision.

I made a decision to leave mine in the house tonight even though my federation are basketing as I don't like the possible wind speed and direction for birds flying from east to west.

The quality of the decision should only be judged tomorrow night when we can see the returns of other west coast federations.

Perhaps when we see Lanarkshire returns today we should condemn the decision to not have a Saturday race.

reading other threads it would appear lanarkshire have had an excellent race,with great returns. :)