Bath racepoint

gingell

Hartley Farm, Swainswick BA1 8AF

This is according to the RPRA website.

Hope this is right. :)

thanks for your replies found hartly farm on the map some one local will no ill let you no how the get on at liberation clearance etc be for they get home.

Guest bakes

sorry bud only just seen your pm

its hartley farm what i got told mate look out for big blue transporter with versel laga badge on the back doors transporter driver name is kieth if you see my red chequer tell him to get his ass home as got my pulls on him lol i be keeping an eye out for the lib report mate be good to hear how they lib

all the best

klaus

Guest bakes

i no its a long shot mate but could you take a pic while they being libbed but if you cant mange to no problem as making the misses a montage of this years oldbird team and yb team as she wonts it framed and put onto the wall be nice to have the cov district transporter in centre of background with birds being libberated and the olbird and yb team sitting around the lib in a sky background heres a pick of the transporter the cov and district lads will be sending our birds down in so you no what to look for mate to watch the lib

all the best

klaus

sorry bud only just seen your pm

its hartley farm what i got told mate look out for big blue transporter with versel laga badge on the back doors transporter driver name is kieth if you see my red chequer tell him to get his ass home as got my pulls on him lol i be keeping an eye out for the lib report mate be good to hear how they lib

all the best

klaus

no problem hope theres not to many red chequers on board ;D ;D ;D