Paratyphoid

greenlands

Sorry to bring the subject up again I know it's been well aired before but I hav been reading through this weeks BHW. and found an article by Vet- Medic selling Vaccines.I contacted a mate of mine and had a talk about vaccinating and he mentioned a vaccination for Para.that is a powder that you mix with water,but couldn't remember it's name.

Can anyone help please.

Lindsay

http://www.vet-medic.com/pl_Pigeon_Vaccines_Paratyphus+Vaccine_PIGE_VACC_PARA.htm

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strapper
Sorry to bring the subject up again I know it's been well aired before but I hav been reading through this weeks BHW. and found an article by Vet- Medic selling Vaccines.I contacted a mate of mine and had a talk about vaccinating and he mentioned a vaccination for Para.that is a powder that you mix with water,but couldn't remember it's name.

Can anyone help please.

Lindsay

http://www.vet-medic.com/pl_Pigeon_Vaccines_Paratyphus+Vaccine_PIGE_VACC_PARA.htm

anti-para..yellow powder. ;)

1 t spoon to 1.5 litres..10-12 days.

Can anyone help please.

Lindsay

Most vacines are powder with a liquid carrier base that you mix together to activate. I use the chevita live vaccine.

Theres an interesting article by Dr WiM Peters in the bhw this week about vaccination. especially when he talks about all dead vaccines having to be done twice not the single shot that we all thought, that includes the PMV vaccine. Interesting read.

jas

Guest frank dooman

Most vacines are powder with a liquid carrier base that you mix together to activate. I use the chevita live vaccine.

Theres an interesting article by Dr WiM Peters in the bhw this week about vaccination. especially when he talks about all dead vaccines having to be done twice not the single shot that we all thought, that includes the PMV vaccine. Interesting read.

jas

so is the chevita vac. a once in a life time jag holms.??

Guest frank dooman
It does not matter what vaccine you use it will not stop the birds from getting paratyphus.

thats what i was thinking when you go to the chevta site and read all about the vac. they then go on to say 12mts (max) providing you keep the loft right etc. all the things that you should do to stop the spread of anything in the loft so why vac. at all