PIGEON RACING IS FINNISHED

JAMIE67

PIGEON RACING IS FINNISHED LANARKSHIRE TOOK ANOTHER HAMMERING YESTERDAY POOR BIRDS CANT EVEN HIT THE SKY THERE GETTING IT FROM ALL ANGLES WE SPEND FORTUNES TO BUY BIRDS WHAT FOR ITS A WASTE OF MONEY THE BIRDS CANT EVEN ENJOY THEM SELFS IN THE SKY NO MORE NOTHING GETTING DONE ABOUT IT ALL WE ARE DOING IS SITTING ON OUR BACKSIDES I FOR ONE THINK ITS TOO LATE THE PIGEON RACING GAME IS FINNISHED

Solway got a good race from Coventry 90% returns into Eccelfechan club and thats them racing up the west side of Pennines where it’s supposed to be infested with peregrines. I personally don’t think the kind of losses we are seeing nowadays are all down to birds of prey. Jmo

4 minutes ago, sapper756 said:

Apart from weather, birds of prey, birds not fit, what are your views on Mobile Towers? These seem to be getting greater in presence  and even greater in signal being used, ie 5G.

Would be interested in membership's views

I struggle to think it’s a major impact as if it effects some birds one week why not full convoy, and then birds didn’t effect one week why effect another week?

it’s only my opinion tho 

Just now, b.massey said:

I struggle to think it’s a major impact as if it effects some birds one week why not full convoy, and then birds didn’t effect one week why effect another week?

it’s only my opinion tho 

I'm of the same opinion it should affect all birds every race... 

We have to do the simple things first and liberating birds in full cloud limits their orientation ability in my opinion.

Worry about what we can influence first and foremost. 

41 minutes ago, JCN said:

I'm of the same opinion it should affect all birds every race... 

We have to do the simple things first and liberating birds in full cloud limits their orientation ability in my opinion.

Worry about what we can influence first and foremost. 

Exactly JCN . Worry about what we can control in the first instance . Consider  the pigeons first and foremost . Stop the belligerent preoccupation that we can liberate and expect a perfect race  when there is no sun and full low cloud cover . We have a  series of issues that mean even on a perfect day we can have have a bad race I.e a bop attack early in the race can  blow a race apart but do all we can in our control .

17 minutes ago, glencameron said:

Exactly JCN . Worry about what we can control in the first instance . Consider  the pigeons first and foremost . Stop the belligerent preoccupation that we can liberate and expect a perfect race  when there is no sun and full low cloud cover . We have a  series of issues that mean even on a perfect day we can have have a bad race I.e a bop attack early in the race can  blow a race apart but do all we can in our control .

Spot on at least give the birds a chance and you will eliminate one of the issues  that stops them getting home

All feds need to get together plan our libs to conside with each other or even better go together these days are finished look after ourselves it's not working guy's make it combine racing across the board many heads make decisions not leaving it to one poor sod I know my views will get shot down in flames I expect that from the pigeon men nothing new . everyone would save the pennies and better organized don't point the finger at anybody we're all in this together we can only but try.duncow

10 hours ago, JAMIE67 said:

PIGEON RACING IS FINNISHED LANARKSHIRE TOOK ANOTHER HAMMERING YESTERDAY POOR BIRDS CANT EVEN HIT THE SKY THERE GETTING IT FROM ALL ANGLES WE SPEND FORTUNES TO BUY BIRDS WHAT FOR ITS A WASTE OF MONEY THE BIRDS CANT EVEN ENJOY THEM SELFS IN THE SKY NO MORE NOTHING GETTING DONE ABOUT IT ALL WE ARE DOING IS SITTING ON OUR BACKSIDES I FOR ONE THINK ITS TOO LATE THE PIGEON RACING GAME IS FINNISHED