Training

fairways

could i ask members in solway area to look out for lost YB 40 birds down 3 B.O.P INTO THEM FIRST TOSS FROM GAIR 5 MILES FROM HOME

Shocking ewan ,the hen falcon hunted above my loft for 20 minutes last night youngster's won't leave loft it's a bloody nightmare mate ,hope some work in I'll mention to lads at national marking tonight

Agree ther thers ways to get round things which I do myself but that's another matter for others themselves as it is common sense at the end of the day imo and something has to change or it's the same old sh** again next year but the old same saying things will get better aye right bullocks

Bop not the problem, s hite feert doomen that can’t look after their own sport is the problem. The cure is there but nobody wants it ??

Have only known two percy's here abouts. But they got fed up and moved on within three days. One had settled at a hotel too, over looking the market and street urchin pigeons.

Hear tale we have a Goshawk visiting when the liberartion are about. Seems we should feed it and make it happy eh1

Edited by Roland