An Apology

andy Burgess

i had lap-top problems earlier this year , and at the end of last . now resolved with a new one . however i have now accessed my E-mails and found that i had a number that i should have replied to . so if anybody that sent me an E-mail and didnt get the response they were looking for , then please accept an apology from me . :drinking-coffee-200:

i had lap-top problems earlier this year , and at the end of last . now resolved with a new one . however i have now accessed my E-mails and found that i had a number that i should have replied to . so if anybody that sent me an E-mail and didnt get the response they were looking for , then please accept an apology from me . :drinking-coffee-200:

to busy way the sheep noo eh andy :drinking-coffee-200:

Same problems for me at the same time. Laptop crashed, replacement not up to spec, had to wait on a recovery, then had to sort out the duplicates. After all that had to copy the lost files from the paper copies. Nearly back on track now, just duplicates to clear. At some time I'll afford a new replacement since the current one in use is very old. :)

Same problems for me at the same time. Laptop crashed, replacement not up to spec, had to wait on a recovery, then had to sort out the duplicates. After all that had to copy the lost files from the paper copies. Nearly back on track now, just duplicates to clear. At some time I'll afford a new replacement since the current one in use is very old. :)

must just be an andy thing oh the very old makes sense not the laptop tho :emoticon-0136-giggle:

although i stated new , should have read "new to me" . its a former education authority re-furbished one , weighs the same as a couple of breeze blocks . but was the right price for me , so far all good .

been waiting on a reply fae you fur free years past now so nae excuses :emoticon-0179-headbang: