Central Scottish Fed Ripon?

roselan

Derbyshire North Road Federation Liberated at Ripon on Sunday 23rd August at 8.00am I received an email from our president sent to him by a member of Central Fed with the result of their race supposedly liberated at Ripon on Sunday 23rd August at 8.00am. I do not know where your birds were let go but it was not on the official site at Ripon Race Course or at that time any where near there. We had 425 birds and 90% returns vel 1458 yds per min it stands to sense it would have been an almighty clash if Central Feds account were true. The main point though is that we go to a great deal of effort to contact any organisation who we may clash with to avoid this but with rogue clubs and Feds we don't stand a chance I will be contacting the SU and the RPRA in the hope we can stop other organisations just pulling up in a field not paying any fees and fanciers don't know what distance they are flying for it is not a true race.

Rose Lander Sec Derbyshire NR Fed

Derbyshire North Road Federation Liberated at Ripon on Sunday 23rd August at 8.00am I received an email from our president sent to him by a member of Central Fed with the result of their race supposedly liberated at Ripon on Sunday 23rd August at 8.00am. I do not know where your birds were let go but it was not on the official site at Ripon Race Course or at that time any where near there. We had 425 birds and 90% returns vel 1458 yds per min it stands to sense it would have been an almighty clash if Central Feds account were true. The main point though is that we go to a great deal of effort to contact any organisation who we may clash with to avoid this but with rogue clubs and Feds we don't stand a chance I will be contacting the SU and the RPRA in the hope we can stop other organisations just pulling up in a field not paying any fees and fanciers don't know what distance they are flying for it is not a true race.

your spot on Rose we have always contacted each other when near and pass info onto each other and always give our feds a wide berth its the way it should be

Says in the BHW derby N R where at aycliff. Does that not make yous in the wrong going to ripon?

From an outsider of either fed!

Just to set the record straight scottish central federation were at ripon and our race controller informs me he tried to call rose but he got no answer so he took it that she was at aycliffe as in the race programme in the homing world but we are not a rogue federation we were not booked into the racecourse that should not have been put in here until all the fact were known

Just to set the record straight scottish central federation were at ripon and our race controller informs me he tried to call rose but he got no answer so he took it that she was at aycliffe as in the race programme in the homing world but we are not a rogue federation we were not booked into the racecourse that should not have been put in here until all the fact were known

Not having a go at central fed controller. The bit is race points should mean race points , so if it’s a car park then everyone who goes is there , some just stop and park wherever they like , hide in schools etc . And you don’t know they are there . Ps ripon to aycliffe I would say you def would need to speak to each other not many miles between them . Imho .

Not having a go at central fed controller. The bit is race points should mean race points , so if it’s a car park then everyone who goes is there , some just stop and park wherever they like , hide in schools etc . And you don’t know they are there . Ps ripon to aycliffe I would say you def would need to speak to each other not many miles between them . Imho .

That's why your the X controller need to get the right story 1st big man

First of all thank you to the members who understand the problems we all face trying to give our birds as safe a passage home as possible. Secondly the dates and racepoints in the homing world become out of date as situations change and the up to date racing is on the RPRA web site we like many others have had to adjust our program due to weather and cancelled races I always keep them informed of any changes even late changes from Saturday to Sunday due to weather and if you email Donna@rpra.org before 1200 o clock Friday the updates will be there for all to see on Friday afternoon. I apologise to anyone who could not reach me last Sunday but I was trying to sort our safe lib time. A Scottish gentleman phoned just after 8.00am and asked if we had liberated from Aycliffe I told him we were at Ripon and had just gone also Notts NR Fed Lib Aycliffe 7.15am and Leicester Fed Lib 7.45am Wetherby he thanked me and rang off. I have asked the question at the RPRA if there is another liberation point at Ripon why were we not made aware of it our convoyer saw no other pigeon transport near him but when this result came through he showed us the race course and the Lib.

For the record we are at Aycliffe this weekend Hexham 5th Sept Hexham 12th Sept Berwick 19th Sept weather permitting. I will be pleased to help any convoyer on race day to the best of my ability no one wants clashing.