How Is Todays Returns Like

BIGJAMIE320

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek I was in constant contact with a top fancier from brampton as Sunday unfolded

It rained from early sunday morning and deteriorated very quickly , he described batches of up to 200 birds coming and giong back and forth on the A69 from hexham the weather became that bad he said it was impossible for pigeons to fly

This is fact

Severe weather caused the loss of our pigeons on Sunday nothing else

Got one last night at 7pm that's now 9/16

I am one of the very fortunate

100% correct Mick, I couldn’t believe the birds were liberated with the heavy rain around them.

100% correct Mick, I couldn’t believe the birds were liberated with the heavy rain around them.

I as president along with my race controller never seen weather closing like it did on forecast or birds would never have been liberated

We have also lost our birds

Feel for everyone

Hard job to do Mick , some seem to think look out your window aye it looks good liberate . I looked at last weeks weather and thought def 100% Saturday was best day apart from some gusty winds now and then . Plus it was a south west wind , Sunday was turning to north west , now youngsters apart from darkness ones would definitely struggle to home with both the rain and wind against them . No one intentionally liberates to lose them . Just a bad call we all make them from time to time .