Racing

BLACK W F

today I received this from a very good friend in Hull this is a awful action

No racing for us, transporter had been attacked,all tyres slashed and sand put in fuel tank,let all birds go on club car park after race marking them and finding out at 7.50 last night wat had happened

could this be an act by some fancier I hope not but u never know jmo

today I received this from a very good friend in Hull this is a awful action

No racing for us, transporter had been attacked,all tyres slashed and sand put in fuel tank,let all birds go on club car park after race marking them and finding out at 7.50 last night wat had happened

could this be an act by some fancier I hope not but u never know jmo

Surely they dont leave a transporter full of birds with NO Security ( own fault )

Surely they dont leave a transporter full of birds with NO Security ( own fault )

I dont think the Transporter was full,from what Ive heard the clubs had started marking when word got round about the vandalism to the Lorry, hence the lib of birds from the carpark

I dont think the Transporter was full,from what Ive heard the clubs had started marking when word got round about the vandalism to the Lorry, hence the lib of birds from the carpark

that's correct Bobby think my mates club was loading and discovered it was done in and libbed birds from the car park

http://forum.pigeonbasics.com/public/style_emoticons/default/drinking-coffee-200.png[/img]

1446343' post='1228766']

C'mon Gavin, no excuse for an act of pure vandalism. We are all men of the world but whoever done this are scumbags. Even worse if it was done by pigeon men. Hope the wan..rs get caught ad given their just desserts.

AW THE BEST.