Next Liverpool Manager

Guest mambo

Right enough its easier to fill 50,000 than it is to fill 65,000 next year it will be nice seeing the big DONNY stamped on the front of the orange tap, and PUMA doon the arm. LOL and sports DIRECT all around the park

bull shat danny .we could fill ibrox twice over ,cheap tickets and still cannyfill it ,the only team a know that doez a 2 for 1 deal on league tickets just to make up numbers lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell me, who is robbing there support, Celtic are £ 89 for three uefc games and rangers are £111 for three games that's £37 quid more you follow the idea the shameless Dave, with a squint in his eye knows its mugs that support rangers and the red top rags will not investigate for fear of not getting a we snippet of a story as they did in 2012 as a say when you try and help you mob,you just stick yer fingers in your ears. and listen to Dave the liar and a judge found him out

You need to pay more to watch the big team Danny'simple as that

£37 a ticket x 3 = £111 pound you will get no away tickets for Porto game ,and now yous are getting a kick up the < A rse> from a Glib and shameless liar these words come from a judge in south Africa. And through him you will have DONNY lol on the Jersey

I see ur saying shameless I will tell u wits shameless all the kids that’s been abused tut tut and trying to say there no connection pmsl. U worry about that and as Vincent says u always pay more for big teams ya absolute tadger of a man

I see ur saying shameless I will tell u wits shameless all the kids that’s been abused tut tut and trying to say there no connection pmsl. U worry about that and as Vincent says u always pay more for big teams ya absolute tadger of a man

Dave king a snake oil salesman lol. His boardroom anthem, roll up and spend yer last dime. Mugs Lol

Pmsl Celtic are the mugs that will need to spend there cash to pay there innocent victims tut tut

If Dave king doesn't walk within 2 weeks ,yer man Park with 6 chins will. Trust me.

Why the *expletive removed* wid anyone listen to a tadger like u. U just worry about the compensation ur team will need to pay all the young boys

News just in, rangers given 2 penaltys, and then fans given faulse hope lol

it won't be newco that I'll take the points of us as you know, its is hiram abiff

I recond Lemmon will be sacked before Christmas Danny see Brendan is doing well,when a big team come calling there was only ever going to be one outcome

I recond Lemmon will be sacked before Christmas Danny see Brendan is doing well,when a big team come calling there was only ever going to be one outcome

News just in, DAVE has left the building,tee hee, you were warned

• 2 weeks later...

Just a wee update, if Dave king is to believed, that he took the hit for the club he loves,he has now made it impossible to stay for if he stays rangers collapse, will have no sponcers, no banking facilities, no more loans from close brothers, will not be able to get loan players, from clubs, and no shirt manufacturing, but if he leave rangers might survive in the penny tray for a few seasons at most, so Dave the GASL, just leave

Just a wee update, if Dave king is to believed, that he took the hit for the club he loves,he has now made it impossible to stay for if he stays rangers collapse, will have no sponcers, no banking facilities, no more loans from close brothers, will not be able to get loan players, from clubs, and no shirt manufacturing, but if he leave rangers might survive in the penny tray for a few seasons at most, so Dave the GASL, just leave

Danny stop reading the daily record and stick to sniffing glue

The GASL has till January max to leave if he does not the board will force him out,and mike Ashley will ring fence his money. Or will shut you down, if I where yous, I would begin to start sending chocolates, and flowers to big Mike, or see if he would want to take a wee sip out the loving cup,

The GASL has till January max to leave if he does not the board will force him out,and mike Ashley will ring fence his money. Or will shut you down, if I where yous, I would begin to start sending chocolates, and flowers to big Mike, or see if he would want to take a wee sip out the loving cup,

Your a complete fkn plonker watp 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• 1 month later...

If Dave king doesn't walk within 2 weeks ,yer man Park with 6 chins will. Trust me.

[/

AS A TOLD you all before ,dodgy dave got the heave ho, the lien king couldent stop spending the mugs money and has put the club in danger of colapse once again, yer only hope now is to keep yer christmas money to save yer club tick--tock

[/

AS A TOLD you all before ,dodgy dave got the heave ho, the lien king couldent stop spending the mugs money and has put the club in danger of colapse once again, yer only hope now is to keep yer christmas money to save yer club tick--tock

Well if there was ever a premier league of fa....s you would be 60 points in front of every c.u.n.t,