North Of Scot Fed Dunfermiline 2 Y/b 23/08/19

BLACK W F

Giggs every club is the same nae just your club point being if we cann get tressils so can every club instead of excuses your club is properly a fitter and healthier club than ours point being if they can only reach the top when they are wanting to this is mainly directed go your club but to me the other clubs that load before you . Like I said if they loaded top to bottom left to right there would no need to use the top shelfs most weeks. By the the average age of my own club would probably be around the 70 year old mark.

Tell you fit I wid like to see fit Donaldson wid say if youse were to move their crates dear me I can hear anoo

Good luck the Morin heres hoping for good returns.

Giggs every club is the same nae just your club point being if we cann get tressils so can every club instead of excuses your club is properly a fitter and healthier club than ours point being if they can only reach the top when they are wanting to this is mainly directed go your club but to me the other clubs that load before you . Like I said if they loaded top to bottom left to right there would no need to use the top shelfs most weeks. By the the average age of my own club would probably be around the 70 year old mark.

Tell you fit I wid like to see fit Donaldson wid say if youse were to move their crates dear me I can hear anoo

Good luck the Morin heres hoping for good returns.

Higgins someones nae moving ours they’re taking them aff all together ? Gogs its arite for you you dina have too work with higgins its him thats made me this way aint that right screaming skull

Apologies robbie kind of my fault the night, i wasnt able to lift the full crates onto top of lorry but was able to lift the empty ones. My father has made a couple of tressles and I'll see if a can get a hold of some sturdy planks this week.

Theres nothing to apologise about Ryan like I said if the lorry was loaded properly and all clubs had some either built or bought to help get their doos up there wid be no dramas. It just speed you aff when your holding up traffic on the road and you see fits happening we the loading. Good luck.

Think you have lost the thread Walter nobody mentioned anything about training y/birds

f all to do with you how I train my y/bs certainly would not come to you for advise on how to train or

Liberate y/bs, tell you one thing the driver won't have to chase my birds out of the transporter as has

happened in previous weeks.

When I put my birds on the transporter they are under the care of the fed and I expect the fed to care and

respect these amazing creatures and not liberate them when the weather or the forecast is not fit for racing.

What is happening now is the birds welfare is first and foremost, not the must have a race brigade.

The race controller will decide when they go and when they will be liberated not Walter Masson or

Dooheed unless one of you feels like taking on what is clearly a very demanding job.

The majority of fed members I have spoken have confidence in his ability to control racing and what

he is trying to achieve, if you have something constructive to say that will help alleviate the problems we

are having with racing pigeons then think it is best to keep you mouth shut.

Think you have lost the thread Walter nobody mentioned anything about training y/birds

f all to do with you how I train my y/bs certainly would not come to you for advise on how to train or

Liberate y/bs, tell you one thing the driver won't have to chase my birds out of the transporter as has

happened in previous weeks.

When I put my birds on the transporter they are under the care of the fed and I expect the fed to care and

respect these amazing creatures and not liberate them when the weather or the forecast is not fit for racing.

What is happening now is the birds welfare is first and foremost, not the must have a race brigade.

The race controller will decide when they go and when they will be liberated not Walter Masson or

Dooheed unless one of you feels like taking on what is clearly a very demanding job.

The majority of fed members I have spoken have confidence in his ability to control racing and what

he is trying to achieve, if you have something constructive to say that will help alleviate the problems we

are having with racing pigeons then think it is best to keep you mouth shut.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you cause I know how you like our little chats,

I was with snow white and my 6 dwarf friends.

You are a giver not a taker of criticism even at 77 your still a bully boy

Think I just got a hole in one

By the way can you still play tennis at 77, you would probably moan about that as well

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you cause I know how you like our little chats,

I was with snow white and my 6 dwarf friends.

You are a giver not a taker of criticism even at 77 your still a bully boy

Think I just got a hole in one

By the way can you still play tennis at 77, you would probably moan about that as well

No I've never played tennis , and never bothered much about iPad DWARFS ,, ðŸ£ðŸ£ðŸ£ðŸ£