Well Soon Be Raceing Eh!

Roland

Now the happy moan brigade will be preparing verbal onslaughts regards Training. Race controllers, Weather, B.O.P etc. etc.

Many will sit, yet again, vetting anger and frustrations asking 'When will it all stop. When will it end?

By golly! I pay good money and deserve better. Indeed my pigeons deserve to be treated with care. They are entitled too better understandingand looked after! Just what are the governing bodies doing to help... Indeed the federations?

Now let's face it, it will be heard - yet again – very often soon! They will ask 'Just what did the Governing Bodies, Federations, National transporters bring in to help the birds and us'? Yes, they take the money! But THEY don't care! They have had months now in the closed season to sort things out.

They can't say it is I - or the members interfering! For we have sat quietly by and waited FOR them to make our sport better … For we sat twiddling's of thumbs. Indeed never got of our arses!

How's that for openers eh!

Edited by Roland

Thought you had stopped racing roland :drinking-coffee-200:

Aye, and may I say sadly. However I miss them. I will say this area had very little of much what others parts of the U.K. had / have. Knew of two Percies that stayed in this area once... but had moved on within 3 days or so.

Sparrow Hawks a problem or some. Again not for me.

As for racing, well when we got fed up with their' unfairness, and liberties, we took own. Asked other clubs to join first off. They refused. However when they saw the betterment for us. Especially in the nationals, they joined up.

Many moans and groan's became pasttence quickly.

I could fly in four different feds now. Strange that how the feds begged and pampered for us to join them!

Yes I have had offers to help... but can't, of course give a future date - even of a day, due to health. But many have invited me to watch the birds being clocked in.

Main problem then is the desire to start up... back to where I am now.

have had some very good birds offered as stockbirds … to give to young to good causes or newbies to help them along. However, I feel, fear the urge to see how they would race would take hold, and back here.

Edited by Roland

Aye, and may I say sadly. However I miss them. I will say this area had very little of much what others parts of the U.K. had / have. Knew of two Percies that stayed in this area once... but had moved on within 3 days or so.

Sparrow Hawks a problem or some. Again not for me.

As for racing, well when we got fed up with their' unfairness, and liberties, we took own. Asked other clubs to join first off. They refused. However when they saw the betterment for us. Especially in the nationals, they joined up.

Many moans and groan's became pasttence quickly.

I could fly in four different feds now. Strange that how the feds begged and pampered for us to join them!

Yes I have had offers to help... but can't, of course give a future date - even of a day, due to health. But many have invited me to watch the birds being clocked in.

Main problem then is the desire to start up... back to where I am now.

have had some very good birds offered as stockbirds … to give to young to good causes or newbies to help them along. However, I feel, fear the urge to see how they would race would take hold, and back here.

Still i am sure you will continue to spread your own brand of sunshine :egyptian: :egyptian: :egyptian:

A lost voice in the wilderness eh grdkeith lol.

Mind I spout knowing by far most will not act or say anything. Some may think a little grdkeith. Fine so the 'DOING' to change won't happen!

It's fine to have a 'Comfort zone disliking 'Change'.

So if no change, then one accepts it will stay the same! :unsure:

A silent voice is never heard. And those who could, but don't make or allow a change love it... Like 'Hate' they love silence lol. For it means that they accept. <_<

Fine accept lol, but don't whinge and moan eh! :egyptian:

Edited by Roland

A lost voice in the wilderness eh grdkeith lol.

Mind I spout knowing by far most will not act or say anything. Some may think a little grdkeith. Fine so the 'DOING' to change won't happen!

It's fine to have a 'Comfort zone disliking 'Change'.

So if no change, then one accepts it will stay the same! :unsure:

A silent voice is never heard. And those who could, but don't make or allow a change love it... Like 'Hate' they love silence lol. For it means that they accept. <_<

Fine accept lol, but don't whinge and moan eh! :egyptian:

Spot on Roland a. Silent voice is never heard

Now the happy moan brigade will be preparing verbal onslaughts regards Training. Race controllers, Weather, B.O.P etc. etc.

Many will sit, yet again, vetting anger and frustrations asking 'When will it all stop. When will it end?

By golly! I pay good money and deserve better. Indeed my pigeons deserve to be treated with care. They are entitled too better understandingand looked after! Just what are the governing bodies doing to help... Indeed the federations?

Now let's face it, it will be heard - yet again – very often soon! They will ask 'Just what did the Governing Bodies, Federations, National transporters bring in to help the birds and us'? Yes, they take the money! But THEY don't care! They have had months now in the closed season to sort things out.

They can't say it is I - or the members interfering! For we have sat quietly by and waited FOR them to make our sport better … For we sat twiddling's of thumbs. Indeed never got of our arses!

How's that for openers eh!

You any relation to MAMBO/BIGDA, :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

You any relation to MAMBO/BIGDA, :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Nah... indeed he doesn't like me to be sure at all! There was a time he was going to sort me out big time lol. :unsure:

Still waiting. :P

Mind I certainly wish him a speedy recovery and all the best. Never have had a bad thought for or of him. So get well Danny … may have that scrap yet lol. I've had 3 strokes - mild in regards to others admitted. ^_^