WALL, LUNT & GREEN SPECIAL

red1chq3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been here all night,this is worse than channel races,must have hit bad weather somewhere,should have been something by now i'll phone round see if any of my mates have seen anything.NO NOWT YET

pmsl!

THE WAITING IS OVER FOLKS

Plerase find details below of two outstanding birds bred by Wall, Lunt & Green. One Cock and One Hen. They have both bred nurmurs winners and prize winners at Club, Section and Open level. The first is a Hen, the breding off I am sure is now onobtainable(would need to check)

Lot 1 Blue Hen GB06

SHE WAS BRED , PURLY FOR STOCK, AND IS VERY INBRED AS HER SIRE AND DAM ARE "GREY GEM" x "GEM 84", AND AS ANYONE WHO KNOWS ARE FULL BROTHER AND SISTER. "GREY GEM" IS A WONDER COCK, HE HAS COME TO WIN 41ST PRIZES AND 17 FIRST fEDS, AN ABSOLUTE TOP RE-PRODUCER, HIS CHILDREN WIN AND BRED FED AND COMBINE WINNERS WITH OVER 5,000 BIRDS THIS IS A FANTASTIC LINE. "GEM 84" WAS BRED FOR STOCK AND IS DAM AND G/DAM TO FED AND COMBINE WINNERS. "Grey gem" and "gem 84"'S SIRE AND DAM ARE NONE OTHER THAN "BLUE GEM" AND "THE MARVEL HEN", NEED I SAY ANY MORE.

LOT 2

tHIS IS A 06 CHQ COCK AGAIN HE IS VERY WELL BRED, HIS FATHER "BOY BLUE" IS A FULL BROTHER TO "GAMEBOY", "LOVERMAN", "LOVERBOY" ETC. HIS DAM "GLOD BOND" HAS BRED FED AND AMAL WINNERS AND IS A DAUGHTER OF "WONDERBOND" AND "THE 100 HEN" WHO ARE DOWN FROM "WONDERBOY 05" AND "GOLDEN WONDER" A FANTASTIC OFFER.

i would not buy that crap,let alone give rubbish like that room in my loft,and what`s this rubbish you quote.

HE HAS COME TO WIN 41ST PRIZES AND 17 FIRST fEDS, AN ABSOLUTE TOP RE-PRODUCER, HIS CHILDREN WIN AND BRED FED AND COMBINE WINNERS WITH OVER 5,000 BIRDS
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a shame those jokers refused to compete in the NFC,they would have had their a**es kicked big time ;D ;D ;D

i would not buy that crap,let alone give rubbish like that room in my loft,and what`s this rubbish you quote.HE HAS COME TO WIN 41ST PRIZES AND 17 FIRST fEDS, AN ABSOLUTE TOP RE-PRODUCER, HIS CHILDREN WIN AND BRED FED AND COMBINE WINNERS WITH OVER 5,000 BIRDS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a shame those jokers refused to compete in the NFC,they would have had their a**es kicked big time ;D ;D ;D

It seems that you a dont like this partnership for some reason, is it because they are a very successful with thier team of pigeons or is it a personal problem.

i would not buy that crap,let alone give rubbish like that room in my loft,and what`s this rubbish you quote

Why don't you put up or shut up motor mouth........ Lets see some of your performances on here, and proof of performance for a change. Then maybe people can judge, and maybe accept some of your comments with a bit of credibility. As of now your like an old rooster, FOGHORN LEGHORN

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders