WALL, LUNT & GREEN SPECIAL

red1chq3

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest malonebros

well done asha showing your true colours again to**er!!!

suppose you must be another soft *expletive removed* tha only cries when you get your *expletive removed* kicked instead of trying that little bit harder :-/

i would not buy that crap,let alone give rubbish like that room in my loft,and what`s this rubbish you quote.HE HAS COME TO WIN 41ST PRIZES AND 17 FIRST fEDS, AN ABSOLUTE TOP RE-PRODUCER, HIS CHILDREN WIN AND BRED FED AND COMBINE WINNERS WITH OVER 5,000 BIRDS  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a shame those jokers refused to compete in the NFC,they would have had their a**es kicked big time ;D ;D ;D

Everyone has there point of view on things but there is no need to post cr**p like this on here. If your not interested in buying birds why bother posting this best thing to do ring les green up and ask him for yourself im sure he would tell you.

Asha, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,  5000 pigeons rennes 370 miles  N/E wind

1.2 3700 birds 300 miles ybs N/E wind

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, NWGNFC Vire 276 miles  N/E wind

1,2,3 sartilly 330 miles 7906 birds

1st NWGNFC Sartilly 330 miles

2nd best middle distance bird of great britain.

3 x only bird on the day Niort 502 miles all won with yearlings.

All in 3 seasons, all races won by wall, lunt, green.

Think you need to get in that cupboard now Asha you village idiot! ;D

Maybe it on setanta, no use to me we have not gone digital yet! I wonder if the satelite gone down, shot down or been effected by gale force winds in the outer hemisphere??????

Could they still be in the egg or not even laid up yet, or could be in quarantine?

I cant look anymore I have spots in the back of my eyes, hope this is a good omen when it comes to channel racing, I scanned the skies for near on 6 weeks last season and didnt get a bird.  

Guest strapper

maybe there ought to be a prize given who can guess what asha has won...no one can guess (nothing)....so that puts everyone out of a guess lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest chrisss

is this an auction?,

if these birds are so great why are you selling them now at this time of the year?[please do not hang me for asking as a "maybe" buyer i want to know?]

how are the offers to be done bids by pm or on "post"

is there an end date for this?

maybe there ought to be a prize given who can guess what asha has won...no one can guess (nothing)....so that puts everyone out of a guess lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ego and spoof race  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (no spelling mistakes)

Quoted from asha        i would not buy that crap,let alone give rubbish like that room in my loft,and what`s this rubbish you quote.HE HAS COME TO WIN 41ST PRIZES AND 17 FIRST fEDS, AN ABSOLUTE TOP RE-PRODUCER, HIS CHILDREN WIN AND BRED FED AND COMBINE WINNERS WITH OVER 5,000 BIRDS  

What a shame those jokers refused to compete in the NFC,they would have had their a**es kicked big time ;D

ive won the bicc and nfc and i still buy pigeons every year of les to blend with our own  thats our results weres yours

Guest chrisss
       Quoted from asha        i would not buy that crap,let alone give rubbish like that room in my loft,and what`s this rubbish you quote.HE HAS COME TO WIN 41ST PRIZES AND 17 FIRST fEDS, AN ABSOLUTE TOP RE-PRODUCER, HIS CHILDREN WIN AND BRED FED AND COMBINE WINNERS WITH OVER 5,000 BIRDS  

What a shame those jokers refused to compete in the NFC,they would have had their a**es kicked big time ;D

ive won the bicc and nfc and i still buy pigeons every year of les to blend with our own  thats our results weres yours

anyone care to follow that? 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Also would like to add some more obviously needed info for Asha, he seems to know so much, Seagull above probably one of the best lofts on the South coast, won all before them as the lads have stated buy WLG birds most years, Willie Mccaloney & Son THE best loft in Scotland has had many WLG birds, Ian Cameron one of the best imo MNFC flyers of recent years has WLG birds via W.Mccaloney.  Trust me if WLG were to move to sections A, B, E, F (No disrespect to fanciers who fly in these sections) where you can fly in a few races under 300 miles they would within 2 years be wiping the floor with the NFC.

YES THE BIRDS ARE TO BE AUCTIONED ON HERE AND ONLY HERE, ANY BIDS WELCOME ON OPEN FORUM (OR IF YOU PREFER YOU CAN REMAIN ANNOY BY MEANS OF PM). CLOSES TOMORROW NIGHT 9PM, 5 MIN RULE APPLYS, CHEERS LADS. SOME NICE SUPPORT THERE. THESE ARE DECENT BIRDS AND ii NOW HAVE A FEW THAT CAN BACK ME UP AND VALADATE THE QUALITY ON ANYTHING THEY HAVE RECIEVED FROM ME, REGARDS.

Guest chrisss
YES THE BIRDS ARE TO BE AUCTIONED ON HERE AND ONLY HERE, ANY BIDS WELCOME ON OPEN FORUM (OR IF YOU PREFER YOU CAN REMAIN ANNOY BY MEANS OF PM). CLOSES TOMORROW NIGHT 9PM, 5 MIN RULE APPLYS, CHEERS LADS. SOME NICE SUPPORT THERE. THESE ARE DECENT BIRDS AND ii NOW HAVE A FEW THAT CAN BACK ME UP AND VALADATE THE QUALITY ON ANYTHING THEY HAVE RECIEVED FROM ME, REGARDS.

cheers for the info mate

ill start the bid at 150 pounds for the pair.

To Red1cheq3,

have they bred anything for you? Have you any photo's of the pair?

Good luck with the sale, certainly impressively bred birds.

Dave

JOE

41 prizes, I am dictating from the ped, I asume they are a combination of both 1st 2nd etc, he has won 17 feds

I do have photos and the peds, but for some reason its telling me the files are to big, but I ahve resized the photos and still it will not upload, any tips would be greatfully accecpted, regards.

whts this meen he has come to win 41 first either hes won 41 firsts or he aint ???

oh happy days

YES GREY GEM HAS WON 41 1ST PLUS 17 1ST FEDERATIONS, :-/

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders