WALL, LUNT & GREEN SPECIAL

red1chq3

YES GREY GEM HAS WON 41 1ST PLUS 17 1ST FEDERATIONS, :-/

SORRY GREY GEM HAS WON 41 1ST PRIZES INCLUDING 17 FIRST FEDERATIONS AND COMBINES :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you cant get them uploaded, s there any chance you could e-mail the photos mate?

I'm geniunely interested, but would like to see them if possible.

When you say numerous winners, roughly how many winners, and were they paired together or to other birds to breed them?

Have pm'd you my e-mail address.

Sincerelly interested in them.

Dave

Any chance of pics and a briefer detail of what they bred please. You can email me on mickbowler1965@hotmail.com, thanks Mick (tried to send Pm kept saying error???)

Guest chrisss
I offered to resize and photobucket the pictures for red, so everyone could get a chance to view the birds.

Just to help out (and the 30%) of final sale price i want for doing it lol  ;D ;D ;D

well times are hard and you do what you have to do [just don't tell gladdo ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D]

IF THAT`S WOT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AV SEEN BETTER ON OUR TOWN HALL !THEY LOOK A BAG OF sh** !

Would'nt go that far! I'm sure red could of spent a few quid and got some pro shots done, but does'nt chnage the bird does it???

Would you say about this cock, a crap pic:

ITS TRUE THE PICS MAY NOT DO THE BIRDS JUSTISE, BUT FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO CRITISE CAN I ASK THAT YOU POST A PIC OF YOURSELF WHICH HAS BEEN TAKEN FIRST THING IN THE MORN? I WOULD SAY THERE WOULD BE A FEW A COULD PUT ON THE MANTLE , IF ONLY TO KEEP THE KDS AWAY FROM THE FIRE!!

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders