FOR SALE- Daughter of ''Champion Classic''

B CH PIED CRESTED ( KUIF ) stock hen. She has bred several prize winners for me and others.This hens breeding is something special. SIRE- is son of Champion Vlekje when mated to his own daughter.Also the Oude Dolle lines. You cant get better long distance blood

DAM- ''CHAMPION CLASSIC'' Winner of EUROPA CLASSIC and £10,294.50, she is also off the Van Geel lines.

Best  bid by Sunday 9/08/09 at 7pm. 10 min rule applies Thank you, Derek Hay

why are you selling her if shes as good as that

This is my first time selling anything on pb and I thought I would sell something with a bit of quality. Never question my integrity as far as pigeons go.Shes a class hen and thats it. I have a very small stock loft and anything in it has to be top notch. She was in that loft for a very long time, nuff said. I wasnt going to put a reserve on her because I thought the pedigree would be enough ,but now I will,  Â£100. If she doesnt make that then she is welcome back in my loft.

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

This is my first time selling anything on pb and I thought I would sell something with a bit of quality. Never question my integrity as far as pigeons go.Shes a class hen and thats it. I have a very small stock loft and anything in it has to be top notch. She was in that loft for a very long time, nuff said. I wasnt going to put a reserve on her because I thought the pedigree would be enough ,but now I will,  Â£100. If she doesnt make that then she is welcome back in my loft.[/quote]

surely not if there is already bids in place and the auction has started ??????

This is my first time selling anything on pb and I thought I would sell something with a bit of quality. Never question my integrity as far as pigeons go.Shes a class hen and thats it. I have a very small stock loft and anything in it has to be top notch. She was in that loft for a very long time, nuff said. I wasnt going to put a reserve on her because I thought the pedigree would be enough ,but now I will,  Â£100. If she doesnt make that then she is welcome back in my loft.[/quote]

surely not if there is already bids in place and the auction has started ??????

Yes Greig, I understand what your saying but basically I am putting a bid on my own bird as I see it. I do agree, it would have looked better if I put reserve on it at first but I am just letting people know how I rate the bird. Sorry for any confusion  :B

Guest puresoontjen
                  Â£55.

COME ON YOUR BEHIND ITS UT TO £110. IM STILL COUNTING MY PINNIES  ;) AND SILL WAITING TO BID

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

Yes Greig, I understand what your saying but basically I am putting a bid on my own bird as I see it. I do agree, it would have looked better if I put reserve on it at first but I am just letting people know how I rate the bird. Sorry for any confusion  :B

no confusion derek i only put my post up politly before some one was agresive or cheeky about it  ;)

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders