Pigeon Losses

Froog

Funny how nobody posted on sunday morning it was a bad decision to let them up and yes a lot of us are hurting but looking at the forecast i would have let my own doos up on sunday fae Buckingham but hey sh!t happens every year and i am sure the race control team are hurting tae remember they will have had their doos in beside ours....

The race control team are a joke Alf as they obviously got it wrong. I was driving down into the North of England on Sunday morning and it was a complete shut out from around 40 miles North of the border until I arrived and nothing changed until Tuesday. All this was forecast well before the weekend and I'm sure if you'd seen the weather conditions that I witnessed, then you wouldn't have let them out to exercise around the loft in that never mind liberate from Buckingham. We've heard the excuses before at meetings, eg looking for windows in the weather.... well there were no windows there to take.... they got it wrong again big time.

I AM NOT EXPIERENCED AS YOU GUYS AND YOUS ARE RIGHT WITH YOUR VIEWS ,I AM NOT A NATIONAL FLYIER JUST FED, I SENT 6 TO FED RACE THEY HAD 6 RACES UPTO THIS MELTON RACE I WAS IN MY OPINTION CONFIDENT IN THEM HAPPYY FITNESS WISE ,,,,,THEN DEVASTEDED WITH THE OUTCOME,,,, NOT A BIRD UNTIL TUESDAY THE WEATHER WAS THE MAJOR FACTOR IN THE DISASTER THEN THE BIRDS OF PREY PICKING OFF THE BIRDS WHO WERE STRUGGLING TO GET HOME.

IM AM NOT IN ANY WAY HAVING A GO AT THE CONTROLLERS IT WAS A BAD DAY ALL OVER SCOTLAND THE RESULTS TELL US THIS,,,,NOT FAIR ON THE POOR BIRDS