FREE 2007 ybs

pigeonpete

Hi there as most of you know i sufferd big yb losses this year :'( because i bred far to many for myself ( was my first year breeding myself) :P bred 70 ended the season with 20, lost most off the loft, so any way this year i only want 30/35 max for myself. i ve got a bit of a problem with buying stock birds though :B :B have spent nearly 3k on good birds from various sources, including louella, t & a mardon,ponderosa and various clearance sales, and 1 or 2 people on here, so i have ended up with 18 pairs of stock!! BUT I WONT rid of them as i get attached to them, so theres 30 ybs and i have 16 pairs of racers, and want to breed off all of them so i can test them, and im hoping 1 or 2 of you might help me try them, will be pairing up end of jan early feb now, if any one interested please let me know, mainly busschaerts, van den bosch, van loon,kirkpatricks, janssen, staf van reets, all of the 2nd round will be availiable for people to try, so i can get a better idea of wht ive got for 2008, ;) would prefer collection, or phantom flyer if possible, PLEASE NO TIMEWAISTER WHAT SO EVER!!  :-/ then if your happy and do well with them hopefully you will come back to me for 2008 :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey pete, if you fancy sending anything else my way asside from a lovely pair of Chocolate Van Den Bosches, feel free tho sadly the phantom flier doesnt cover N.E england But touch wood iv never had a prob with amtrak yet.

ill gladly give anything sent a good testing, if there any good i shall certainly make it known were they came from and no doubt be 1st on your list for 2008  ;)

no janssens tho iv got a stock loft full here already lol  ;D

sharron

My name is Andy Graham & i fly in Partnership with my Brother as the Graham Brothers.

We have been the most consistent Old Bird Flyers in the Glasgow Fed for the past 3 years and we are starting to look : the Nationals.

I would be happy to test your birds and please be assured if they are in my loft they would be tested and I would give you comprehensive but honest feedback on the birds.

I have purchased what I believe to be quality Stock birds in the close Season so it would be interesting to see how your birds would compare given the same loft routines.

Drop me a note if you wish to include me in your test.

Yours in sport

Andy

hi all thanks for the overwhelming response via pms for my birds, :o had that many responses will take me ages to respond via pms, so everyone who has shown interest, could you please pm me again, and indicate which strain and how many you would like, and if you would be prepared to wait for the second round which will be around april time, many thanks for that, :) will do my best to accomadate a certain strain, but as you know may not be possible so i will send what i can, would appreciate the sending of peoples own rings please am sure  you will all be happy with the birds, and i am looking forward to the feedback i will recieve (good or bad) :P

Great offer pigeonpete.but be aware i done this last year and was dropped in it,i bred 15 yes 15 birds for someone and they didnt turn up for them,make sure the people wanting birds get in touch over the phone so you can have a good chat make sure they defo want them.I wasted time and money and will only offer to genuine people from now on.

great offer

well done

cheers for that carl mate, you got me worried now :-/ could you pm the name of the person who messed you about plz so i can bear it in mind! hope no one messes me about, at the end of the day there getting them for free so if wanted plz dont waist my time as its going to be hard work for me. ;)

Hi pete, regarding the N.E delivery it would depend on how many birds each fancier is receiving, as amtrak charges £25 online booking or £30 over the phone, and thats for up to 4 birds, So in my case if you send me the 2 kirks and 2 chocs my quota is fullfilled  ;) But for those only receiving 1 or 2 birds it would be a good idea to chip in and have them sent to one house, or even go to the depot in seaham and pick up direct. Only an idea.

going off at a tangent here im sure when you order 6 from louella they used to all come together in one big box, and when i sent a lot of 6 squeakers down south via amtrak this year they all went inone big box, but i dont know how much amtrak charged as it was all arranged at the other end, maybe its cheaper than the 4 bird in individual boxes deal  ;)

ps i will send my rings on when i receive them.  :)

hi all when all those people who have pm me, recieve there rings would they please send them to me at 9 rubin drive crewe cheshire, cw1 3gf, thanks with your name address, pigeon basics alias, and a contact number, and the strain you require, and how many you require, just to confirm,  ;) a few of the first round will be sent out end of feb, early march, and the rest will be april onwards, as i ve had such a good response,  i am going to work it on who sends me there rings first, but i will fulfill all orders dont worry, just thought thatrs the fairest way of doing it dont you agree?? :)

regards

pete

Well done mate its good to see someone putting money to one side and helping others to help yourself. How many stock lofts are full of what can only be said to be hopeful breeders? get them tried in as many areas as you can and then you get a good idea of what your feeding, well done mate good luck for the 2007 season!!

petes a nice bloke

I might have some spare birds as well as I have got too many stock birds and ordered to many yb's in. Think I'll raise an extra round if theres any novices interetsed

cheers for all your comments, totally agree have paid some good money for some birds, and there pedigrees say they are world beaters :D but until i have gave them a good testing flying all areas of the country north and south road then there unproven, so thought this would be a good idea to help mysel and others, if someone ends up with a good 1 or 2 off me then i will only charge £1000 per wing!! ;D ;D ;D

;)