Sun Flower Hearts,

greenbar

Sunflower Hearts Hulled, £29.42 for 25Kgs which are for Human Consumption with shelf life 18 months from Real Foods, Edinburgh and they deliver to the door. Peanuts are vacuum packed and wonderfully fresh.

peter the wans ive gt are for human consumption and i think your getting ripped aff tae :drinking-coffee-200:

Aye Tommy you are probably right and I am getting ripped off but the thing is I know they are fresh with "Real Foods" being Distributors to Bakeries and Health food shops, The seeds I buy from them are still moist unlike those I have had in the past including Supermarkets which were dry and tasteless. For the benefit of others I was informed by John Bosworth in a personal conversation we had regarding where to obtain the best feed available and who he reccomends. As I bake my own Bread and on occasion add Sunflower seeds I am wary of what I am adding and have every confidence it is not floor sweepings, Its the same with Peanuts, Dari, Linseed, Rape or Hemp after all you only get what you pay for.

Aye Tommy you are probably right and I am getting ripped off but the thing is I know they are fresh with "Real Foods" being Distributors to Bakeries and Health food shops, The seeds I buy from them are still moist unlike those I have had in the past including Supermarkets which were dry and tasteless. For the benefit of others I was informed by John Bosworth in a personal conversation we had regarding where to obtain the best feed available and who he reccomends. As I bake my own Bread and on occasion add Sunflower seeds I am wary of what I am adding and have every confidence it is not floor sweepings, Its the same with Peanuts, Dari, Linseed, Rape or Hemp after all you only get what you pay for.

thats not true peter just look at the hula hoops sold at aldi your getting ripped aff is mr bosworth a baker ? or maybe a grain merchant? :drinking-coffee-200: