Snfc

dkj

I 100% disagree with compulsory phone in, if this young bird national was held until Monday, both me and my brother were working the full day and would have had no way of knowing our time let alone phone it in, this years 1st inland national would have been thrown out as both Lyndsey and Mark were both working.

Until someone puts up case for better security then it's not for me, as I don't htink this would imporve security, infact if someone was at the buster Keaton, this information could help them.

We have a legitimate means of recording a time in and think it would be hard to disqualify a bird just because of a phone call.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I 100% disagree with compulsory phone in, if this young bird national was held until Monday, both me and my brother were working the full day and would have had no way of knowing our time let alone phone it in, this years 1st inland national would have been thrown out as both Lyndsey and Mark were both working.

Until someone puts up case for better security then it's not for me, as I don't htink this would imporve security, infact if someone was at the buster Keaton, this information could help them.

We have a legitimate means of recording a time in and think it would be hard to disqualify a bird just because of a phone call.

That's it for me

Congratulations to everyone who timed and for those that were unlucky there is always next year.Special mention to the Newmains Team and the Bellside Swallers and in particular Wee Wull Smart the Alllanton Rocket. :scotland:Looks like 1st &2nd Sect and with Wee Jock Sect Win its gonny be some presentation.

post-694-1473881268863_thumb.jpg

John Lawrie 1st West Section Ypres 2016 & William Smart 1st West Section Buckingham YB, a long time ago!!