Quality Distance Latebreds For Sale

Blue Tooner

Reference birds

After this photo was taken maverick went on to score 8th north section SNFC Reims 620 miles to win a n SNFC silver award.

He is sire, g.sire & g.g.sire of winners up to 600+ miles

Raced by Robbie Higgins, Fraerburgh

I have for sale 21 latebreds all from my stock loft and mostly grandchildren of SNFC section winners including 2 grandchildren of my Ypres national winner and 2 half brothers/half sisters of my Ypres national winner

Pair 1 - 2 ybs

Sire - a direct son of Chris Donaldsons 1st north section, 79th open SNFC Alencon 632miles

Dam - Blue (dam of Poppy, 1st open SNFC Ypres 498miles

£70 each

Sold

Pair 2 - 2 ybs

Sire - son of maverick (see photo) when paired to a direct daughter of Gordon Willox's Heathers Dream - 1st open SNFC Alencon 631 miles

Dam - daughter of Poppy 1st open SNFC Ypres 498miles

£70 each

Sold

Pair 3 - 2 ybs from a full brother x sister pairing

Sire same way bred as sire of pair 2 above

Dam same way bred as sire of pair 2 above

£60 each

Sold

Pair 4 - 1yb

Sire is from a full brother to george taylors 2nd north section 17th open SNFC Andrezel 644miles

Dam - direct daughter of Heathers Dream 1st open SNFC Alencon 631 miles

£70

Sold

Pair 5 - 2ybs

Sire - direct son of Robbie Higgins' 1st section, 35th open SNFC Clermont 603miles(see photo)

Dam - daughter of maverick when paired to Poppy my Ypres national winner

£70 each

Sold

Pair 6 - 2ybs

Sire - son of maverick

Dam - daughter of 2nd section, 43rd open SNFC Clermont 589miles when paired to double delight, 1st section , 11th open SNFC Tours 708 miles(see photo)

£60 each

Sold

Pair 7 - 2ybs

Sire - son of Double delight (see photo)

Dam - daughter of maverick when paired to Double delight

£60each

Sold

Pair 8 - 2ybs

Sire bred by Mark Bulled, Harlow both this cocks sire and dam won 1st LNRC Lerwick

Dam - daughter of Double Delight (see photo)

£60each

Sold

Pair 9 - 1yb

Sire - son of Maverick (see photo)

Dam - direct daughter of Chris Donaldsons 1st north section 79th open SNFC Alencon 632miles

£60

Sold

Pair 10 - 2ybs

Sire - direct son of Irvine buchans mealy cock - 3 times prizewinner from channel races with SNFC

Dam - daughter of Maverick

£50 each

Sold

Pair 11 - 2ybs

Sire bred by The late Jock Ellis

Dam - direct daughter of Kevin Murphy's Rocket SNFC Silver award winner

£50each

Sold

Pair 12 - 1yb

Sire bred by the late Jock Ellis

Dam - daughter of Maverick when paired to Double Delight (see photos)

£50

Sold

Buyers to arrange and pay carriage.

Any enquiries by pm or tel 07875 601577 after 8pm

Stuart Maskame

If yer gonny race 600mls ye don't want big dumplins. Good as yer eyes might be they 2 aren't Small they will be medium sized when mature.

sorry old yin i was talking about the 2 i got healthy enough but small ,, ma big slaters hands go round them twice emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Just give me them up then

settle doon ya big *expletive removed*

No rubish at bowls and doos none home

A think it'll take yer Doos a season or two tae get used tae the big convoys and early breaking fae the batch Andrew. Like a player gawn tae a new team, they need time tae get used tae new surroundings etc and it takes time tae. Hope they show up in a day or two more educated than when ye sent themðŸ‘ðŸ‘

An of course ye never got any aff me this year tae keep yours right !!! Lmao

sorry old yin i was talking about the 2 i got healthy enough but small ,, ma big slaters hands go round them twice emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Wee Doos are better Dunc, too big and ye take half a season tae get them race fit but wee wans are ready in a fortnight. Jmo

The hen I got fae Reims us smaller than both they Ybs are just now. So if ye need a midget tae run way your wee wans gimme a shout at pairing up time😉

A think it'll take yer Doos a season or two tae get used tae the big convoys and early breaking fae the batch Andrew. Like a player gawn tae a new team, they need time tae get used tae new surroundings etc and it takes time tae. Hope they show up in a day or two more educated than when ye sent themðŸ‘ðŸ‘

An of course ye never got any aff me this year tae keep yours right !!! Lmao

Lol 5/8 not to bad

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders