Natural Racing

ryesway

What's people's views on natural racing with a 10 to 15 mile toss every days as exercise. As this could be a way of racing cocks and hens as I could toss them up on my way to work or it would be widow cocks or double paired hens not sure which would be best just looking for people's thoughts as I'm thinking of starting back due to some time out! Thanks

What's people's views on natural racing with a 10 to 15 mile toss every days as exercise. As this could be a way of racing cocks and hens as I could toss them up on my way to work or it would be widow cocks or double paired hens not sure which would be best just looking for people's thoughts as I'm thinking of starting back due to some time out! Thanks

roundabout if you can ryan

I race natural as it suits me

but they need more training a couple of times a week if I can

nice to see you back m8

Welcome back to the sport mate

Yes it can be done and if it gives you a bit off excitement go for it m8

If you are short on time...i dont think u would go wrong with widowhood cocks...

Thanks for the reply Geordie time is a big issue early part of the race season as its dark when I leave and dark when I get home! But I have to travel 20miles to work which is about on the flight line and its light by the time I've got half way to work so I thought about flying natural as its not costing me anything to train! I know widow cocks will take some beating but would a team of 26 be big enough to fly the channel that's my doubts mate

Thanks for the reply Geordie time is a big issue early part of the race season as its dark when I leave and dark when I get home! But I have to travel 20miles to work which is about on the flight line and its light by the time I've got half way to work so I thought about flying natural as its not costing me anything to train! I know widow cocks will take some beating but would a team of 26 be big enough to fly the channel that's my doubts mate

A team of 26???? Aye

A team of 26???? Aye

Yes mate if I raced widow cocks or hens but would double the team size flying natural just not sure what's the best way to go and before anyone says owt yes I know ya need good pigeons!! Just wanted some info of both types of flyers

Don't think you need to double the team. Maybe start with the bar low and work up?

Think your right pal it needs to be enjoyable not a work load!! Think it will be cocks on total widowhood or 30 hens paired to 16 cocks not sure yet

Imo you will do a lot better on either than you would on natural

Totally agree Geordie. But would also like to add when you have pigeons on natural it is great as a pigeon fancier if you have the time just to sit in the garden on a sunny day and watch them going about their business.

But for team condition widohood / roundabout has got the upper hand imo.

Totally agree Geordie. But would also like to add when you have pigeons on natural it is great as a pigeon fancier if you have the time just to sit in the garden on a sunny day and watch them going about their business.

Thanks for your replies lads and I agree with what your saying

Nothing better watching naturals flip about doing there thing... on the other hand nothing worse than being bottom of the sheet lol

Nothing better watching naturals flip about doing there thing... on the other hand nothing worse than being bottom of the sheet lol

Members in my club can win nae bother on natural but consistency is their headache.....but when they set them up they are a match for the widowers

Members in my club can win nae bother on natural but consistency is their headache.....but when they set them up they are a match for the widowers

Aye defo bt the guy aint got the time...why not cut all the bull and get the team of widowers and have the consistency