Disappointed With The J Murphy Column

lanarkshire lad

What about the day less in the basket,is that an irrelevance in today's racing

A day less means better planing,its obvious, that as far as i know most guys don't get told what type of feed is used in the transporter, only the so and so will know, and with that in mind yer doo might get left ,what the others don't eat ,as you birds was not on the type of feed they are getting. You know what your birds like. And there is . Some maple peas and some tares bird. Don't eat at times. But that could also be what is left. For your. Bird. In the scramble to get. Fed. I would like to think we only use our own water when abroad. As French water might up set some birds more than others leave nothing to chance

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A day less means better planing,its obvious, that as far as i know most guys don't get told what type of feed is used in the transporter, only the so and so will know, and with that in mind yer doo might get left ,what the others don't eat ,as you birds was not on the type of feed they are getting. You know what your birds like. And there is . Some maple peas and some tares bird. Don't eat at times. But that could also be what is left. For your. Bird. In the scramble to get. Fed. I would like to think we only use our own water when abroad. As French water might up set some birds more than others leave nothing to chance

I tried to get the SNFC to feed maize only as they do on the continent. The birds wont overeat and every bird is getting fed equally the same carb loading grain. Also, some sort of electrolyte in the water if theres really hot weather conditions.

I tried to get the SNFC to feed maize only as they do on the continent. The birds wont overeat and every bird is getting fed equally the same carb loading grain. Also, some sort of electrolyte in the water if theres really hot weather conditions.

Great idea , I think the long distance clubs in england made a rulling it was to be. Crib maize only they have. Given feeding a thought,. And. The birds. A chance.