How Many Sent In Your Club ?

OLDYELLOW

Cayton Bay Invitation sent 284 birds To Newark , not too bad for first race and that was with I think 4 members not sent ;) Best of luck to all that are racing this weekend hope you all have a good race with good returns ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

have you any away yourself mark if so how many and good luck mate we don't start till next week

Usually I miss the first 3 races but because of moving and time out I have sent and plan to send to every race , Still no sprinters in my team so just training but ya never know might fluke one at some point lol,only had 3 trainers one at 20 miles , two at 45 miles and straight in there coming well their still paired up and will split after second race next week after I've finished training :) I sent 30 birds that's all I have racing ;) All results be put up on site and to East Coast Federation Scribe :)

Usually I miss the first 3 races but because of moving and time out I have sent and plan to send to every race , Still no sprinters in my team so just training but ya never know might fluke one at some point lol,only had 3 trainers one at 20 miles , two at 45 miles and straight in there coming well their still paired up and will split after second race next week after I've finished training :) I sent 30 birds that's all I have racing ;) All results be put up on site and to East Coast Federation Scribe :)

im pretty sure you will get a turn mate the birds don't know if they are distance or sprint ive got a few youngsters to try from your birds this season [never had so many reds] :emoticon-0138-thinking:

im pretty sure you will get a turn mate the birds don't know if they are distance or sprint ive got a few youngsters to try from your birds this season [never had so many reds] :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Just over half my team is red , a good mixture of red and darks in my young bird team this year with a few grizzles ;) Only complaint in old bird team is the cock to hen ratio lol 2:1

5 members sent 177 to Shrewsbury. Quite a few not sent. I'm a week behind in their training so hope to send next week. Transporter turned up an hour earlier than expected so I suspect the clubs before us are sending fewer than usual too.

All the best to everyone

Lee

Guest Jimmybhoy

Good luck to all of you racing hope you all do well , my first race is next sat only 1 to send as my first season and that's all I havelock birds, mainly my hopes are pinned on my first years young birds, but hope your looking forward to as much as I am and it all the best boys :animatedpigeons: