Cheap Garden Landscaper/ Labourer

frankdooman jnr

Right guys I have an oppertunity for you my brother in law is coming to stay with me for a while and is looking for something to earn him some money

He is a very talented landscape gardener and knocks up a really good fence he is cheap and hard working

He has just spilt up with his girl and is heading north of the boarder for a fresh start if any body needs a hand in the garden pm

Central scotland if possible as dafty here is going to have to drive him around

frank pity he wasnt bit closer fife

i am always looking for hard landscapers we are building leven mouth high school

at moment probably another 3 months work for experienced guys

Cheers anyway mate I ve told him the first thing he is doing is getting his licence I'm not being his taxi forever

Truth is he's a good guy and just needs a break

Cheers anyway mate I ve told him the first thing he is doing is getting his licence I'm not being his taxi forever

Truth is he's a good guy and just needs a break

Nobody from your area work through this way Frank, it will certainly give the guy a start. :animatedpigeons:

frank pity he wasnt bit closer fife

i am always looking for hard landscapers we are building leven mouth high school

at moment probably another 3 months work for experienced guys

A passed the other day on ma bike, a seen a cent diverting the lorrys out and sweeping the ground and kicking stones about, that wasn't you was it. :lol: :lol:

A passed the other day on ma bike, a seen a cent diverting the lorrys out and sweeping the ground and kicking stones about, that wasn't you was it. :lol: :lol:

Ha ha naw if you had looked a wee bit closer towards the office I was the

Good looking guy with the cup of coffee in ma hands lol

Right guys I have an oppertunity for you my brother in law is coming to stay with me for a while and is looking for something to earn him some money

He is a very talented landscape gardener and knocks up a really good fence he is cheap and hard working

He has just spilt up with his girl and is heading north of the boarder for a fresh start if any body needs a hand in the garden pm

Central scotland if possible as dafty here is going to have to drive him around

He could give the Council a call Frank, they used to take on extra staff for the grass cutting during the cutting season?

Hi just been told there is a job coming up based from Alloa at the end of this month, with the firm I work for. If your brother has is time served or experienced as a gardener pm me and I will pass on the details when they appear? They may be looking for someone who can drive also?