Unikon

Walter swanston

I promised a member on here I would post again with the results of this transfer from one computer to another.I had a friendly technician do it for me .

First the Unikon manager disk sent to club secretaries in 2009 disnae work with Windows 7. It is necessary to download the Unikon system from their website.Having done that using a memory stick download all the member and ring and race information onto the stick and then from the stick onto your new system.

Lastly reinstall the cable that goes from the USB port on your laptop to the parallel port on the side of the club base unit.

Job done. I Hope!!!

I promised a member on here I would post again with the results of this transfer from one computer to another.I had a friendly technician do it for me .

First the Unikon manager disk sent to club secretaries in 2009 disnae work with Windows 7. It is necessary to download the Unikon system from their website.Having done that using a memory stick download all the member and ring and race information onto the stick and then from the stick onto your new system.

Lastly reinstall the cable that goes from the USB port on your laptop to the parallel port on the side of the club base unit.

Job done. I Hope!!!

I have done the same yesterday Walter. All seems ok. But i thought i would try a race out to make sure. i have a ficticious race running that will be liberating in morning. just to make sure the system is ok before the start of racing.

I have done the same yesterday Walter. All seems ok. But i thought i would try a race out to make sure. i have a ficticious race running that will be liberating in morning. just to make sure the system is ok before the start of racing.

good thinking Dicky , let us know how it pans out ?