beware if having a auction in ireland

Guest blythy1

Guest blythy1

if any one is thinking of having a auction in ireland make sure you do your homework on the auctioneer because if you have the same problems as i did like him never answering his phone and getting back to me never answering his emails but when he wanted something he was on to me like a shot and when i sent for the birds that wasnt sold i did not get them all he said he would get the courier to bring the other bird back to me when he was over here next. i rang the courier 2 weeks later and he knew nothing about it. It took at least 2 months to even get in touch and finally i picked the last bird up in blackpool and also he never even sent the pedigrees back so i had them all to do again. NOT VERY HAPPY AT ALL.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Davy Fleming

I would NAME AND SHAME cause if this guy is so unprofessional he wouldn't do anything about it anyway will he ?? as he probably has something to hide.

there was an auctioneer at blackpool he just kept going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and  on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on sold

he was irish i think mcgarry was his name in the conservative club

Guest blythy1
there was an auctioneer at blackpool he just kept going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and  on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on sold

he was irish i think mcgarry was his name in the conservative club

thats not him mate.