Almond Valley Fed

tiger

disaster...some armadale members not even timed in at 1.30pm...speaking to members with only half their team home? SO IT CERTAINLY WASNT A GOOD RACE. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AT RACEPOINT? DID THEY CLEAR? ARMADALE WINNER NOT IN UNTIL 11.36 AND AT THE CLOCKS HE ONLY HAD 18 OUT OF 75 HOME

disaster...some armadale members not even timed in at 1.30pm...speaking to members with only half their team home? SO IT CERTAINLY WASNT A GOOD RACE. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AT RACEPOINT? DID THEY CLEAR? ARMADALE WINNER NOT IN UNTIL 11.36 AND AT THE CLOCKS HE ONLY HAD 18 OUT OF 75 HOME

they should have been at racepoint yesterday they missed the boat but the doos will work back in

12 from 13

I'd take that any time, never mind a sticky one. We will ALL no doubt get them as the season progresses, with a wee bit luck that'll be your turn past, here's hoping for you's it is anyway. Despite the high velocities there were at least 10 mins between each of my doos, granted i only had 6 out but even at that they were well spread out. To make matters worse though my pooler came home like this............

post-10492-13986329945358_thumb.jpg

post-10492-13986330297926_thumb.jpg