Professional Pigeon Pictures

retired

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry about the background, it takes time and patience to get the bird looking and standing right. Believe me there are many pictures taken by pros that don't get published!

have to agree the hardest part is getting the bird right and in the right position the guys that do this must have great patience  ;)

have to agree the hardest part is getting the bird right and in the right position the guys that do this must have great patience  ;)

You wouldn't believe how much patience sometimes!

If anybody has a copy of the BHW stud book, mid 90's with Holloway Boy on the front cover, that took 1 1/2 hrs and thats the only shot i got!

Gunn and Cherrie

one of the best hens i have ever had was bred by dave and tam  direct dtr or his hen red ruby which scored in four cold cup races ,this hen su 93 ml 9757   bred me 27 winners , had a tumour and had to be put down at 10 .

theright photographers have the right equipment and they take the photo using foot equipment  and the photo booth is built especially with holes in the side that the photographer can insert 2 sticks to position the bird while he looks thru the lens and operates the camera using his foot.seen bobby kennedy doing it you just need the right equipment

The way I look at this is if you wanted a portrait of your children for your wall in your living room, would you get the chap across the road to do it for you with his digital camera or would you go to a professional to get that quality image.

Pigeon photography is the same the professional prints are far superior in quality

John