Dogs

TheHigg

Guest H@wkBait

the hacksaw bl;ade wont stop em casting we used the hacksaw on our smooth coats b4 the shows it smoothes em out removing any loose hair but theres no way to stop em casting

Guest lambrechts31

Nothing you can do, but brush everyday, i used to take my dogs brush out when taking him for a walk, and give him a good going over away from the house, id also see all kinds of small birds picking it up for nesting, i also used to run the hover over him and he loved it, hope this helps higg. :animatedpigeons:

I have never kept dogs in the house and I have had a lot of dogs down the years. They have been breeds that cast a lot normally. German Shepherd and Border Collie but we also had something like 10 Yorkies at one time.

The advantage of keeping dogs outside is that you will always be pleased to see them when you let them out to run rather than the depressing sight of broken shoes and chewed wires when you get up. Not to mention the pools and sh** that puppies leave. And I don't know about you but I can do without the smell that wafts everywhere.

Having said all that I think it is important not to keep a single dog because they need company.

My wife and I are picking up a new puppy very shortly, a Border Collie. She has already said that he will be in the house and be part of the family. I have been overruled.

So if your wife is house proud and you are fed up with the agro. Why not build your fellow a nice warm outdoor kennel and adopt another dog for a companion for him. You will still have to groom him but you will not have dog hair in your food, under your chair and everywhere else. Better still your earache will get better because the Lady of the House will quieten down an awful lot.

By the way hacksaws will make one heck of a mess of a dog's coat because it shears the hair off and you can spoil the look of the dog.

I have never kept dogs in the house and I have had a lot of dogs down the years. They have been breeds that cast a lot normally. German Shepherd and Border Collie but we also had something like 10 Yorkies at one time.

The advantage of keeping dogs outside is that you will always be pleased to see them when you let them out to run rather than the depressing sight of broken shoes and chewed wires when you get up. Not to mention the pools and sh** that puppies leave. And I don't know about you but I can do without the smell that wafts everywhere.

Having said all that I think it is important not to keep a single dog because they need company.

My wife and I are picking up a new puppy very shortly, a Border Collie. She has already said that he will be in the house and be part of the family. I have been overruled.

So if your wife is house proud and you are fed up with the agro. Why not build your fellow a nice warm outdoor kennel and adopt another dog for a companion for him. You will still have to groom him but you will not have dog hair in your food, under your chair and everywhere else. Better still your earache will get better because the Lady of the House will quieten down an awful lot.

By the way hacksaws will make one heck of a mess of a dog's coat because it shears the hair off and you can spoil the look of the dog.

owen its 2 bull terriers ive got they know the score with the birds they look the other way when a pigeon walks by them FLY BASSAS they are my wifes babies so theres no way they will go outside better chance of me sleeping in a kennel just fed up with the hairs and thinking about drowning the three of them the 2 dogs and the other one [the WIFE] :emoticon-0140-rofl:

owen its 2 bull terriers ive got they know the score with the birds they look the other way when a pigeon walks by them FLY BASSAS they are my wifes babies so theres no way they will go outside better chance of me sleeping in a kennel just fed up with the hairs and thinking about drowning the three of them the 2 dogs and the other one [the WIFE] :emoticon-0140-rofl:

THIS POST WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 5 SECONDS [i hope]