Snfc Breeding Stud

It would be much the same as the current latebred sale John.

If fanciers performances merit an invite for donation to the SNFC latebred sale and they accept,the club and buyers at the latebred sale are relying on honesty.

well honesty he did not have and ill leave it at that :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

Aye me and yer dad have been through that a hundred times.

He told me about how the likes of yer auld pal Jocky said he would never see the money used for anything in his lifetime.This turned out to be the case.

You know I'm friendly wi some of the Irish fanciers,they have around £30,000 in the bank and are absolutely cock a hoop.The INFC has even been donating prizemoney to some of the competitions etc.

The difference is they seem to be in a positon where this £30000 will stay the same over the next few years.Where as our £103,000 goin on recent patterns will draw closer to £30,000 in the not so distant future

Agree with what was said at the meeting as well.There is no need to go upping all costs for the members at this exact moment in time when there is £103,000 sitting there.

Maybe its time they went to see someone about their financial situation as it is at present? I know the BBC have money invested somewhere which earns them a bit, they didn't do so well last year either as nearly all their races made a loss, but they are putting on more races this year?!!!

The one thing I like is that they use Steve Appleby who seems to do an good job on his forcast advice to them, have the SNFC thought about using his services?

Maybe its time they went to see someone about their financial situation as it is at present? I know the BBC have money invested somewhere which earns them a bit, they didn't do so well last year either as nearly all their races made a loss, but they are putting on more races this year?!!!

The one thing I like is that they use Steve Appleby who seems to do an good job on his forcast advice to them, have the SNFC thought about using his services?

We have used Steve Appleby in the past but now we have our own contacts down the line of flight and on the continent, although there is nothing anyone can do to guarantee good races nowadays.

We have used Steve Appleby in the past but now we have our own contacts down the line of flight and on the continent, although there is nothing anyone can do to guarantee good races nowadays.

Will agree with you there, especially after Cheltenham last year???!!!

lewis this has allready been tried by his name i cant remember one of his pigeons was called money maker a real nice guy i was at his loft to he had all the best from snfc winners but could not make it work and that was when there was money about even louella are selling pigeons now at 2oo pounds and less that were 5 and 6 hundred 3 years ago the guys are right the money is not there any more but it was a good idea but to late me thinks m8

lewis this has allready been tried by his name i cant remember one of his pigeons was called money maker a real nice guy i was at his loft to he had all the best from snfc winners but could not make it work and that was when there was money about even louella are selling pigeons now at 2oo pounds and less that were 5 and 6 hundred 3 years ago the guys are right the money is not there any more but it was a good idea but to late me thinks m8

bobby caruthers he had a bird called moneymaker