Moving House

thought you had just paired up . will you move your loft too ?

have paired up and will have done by time move ;)

wrong time of season to move strange

yup definitely wrong time :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: :emoticon-0179-headbang: but then again never a right time to move :)

so why move can yer not wait for a couple of month

Because want to get in and some ybs flying round as soon as possible ;) got 4 bedrooms here only using two but still cost to heat whole house up and a bit closer to School fer bairn ;)

well why not rent a couple of rooms oot be easyer and you,ll get a few quid lol

Thought about that but like me own space ;)

Smaller house

But i hope its a bigger garden you always need more room.

Garden be big enough ;) still get me loft on lol ;)

just an option keep all doors open price of corn now lol

lol just hope the bird table seed collection is ok around other area no small birds to eat it lol :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Mark its better line of flight straght line down from me about 100 yards .

You tell me lol :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: :emoticon-0140-rofl: hoping your one of first volunteers to get this loft down and back up lol :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: how much over fly will you get lol ;)

Nothing to it I have had 5 house changes,6 different loft locations and 5 new lofts in past 13 years. Old hand at it and if you pick up an item you have not touched for a year or two then dump it and you are having a house clearance as well LOL Oh aye dont let the wife see you doing it their terrible for keeping rubbish for senti-mental reasons..

Nothing to it I have had 5 house changes,6 different loft locations and 5 new lofts in past 13 years. Old hand at it and if you pick up an item you have not touched for a year or two then dump it and you are having a house clearance as well LOL Oh aye dont let the wife see you doing it their terrible for keeping rubbish for senti-mental reasons..

Lol that's pretty much what were doing , what we don't need will be off down tip obviously some bigger items here just wont fit so will try get a few quid to help with move ;)

Ill help just let me know when

forgot was up in Attic today there's 3 old framed pigeon pictures if your passing by and want them you can have them ;)

• 2 months later...