Why Is It Your Local Paper Don'T Want To Talk About Pigeons

Guest bigda

Guest H@wkBait

The flying rat comment was made by the young fancier i dont see nothing wrong with it as thats what most the public percieve pigeons as she was telling them there not

The flying rat comment was made by the young fancier i dont see nothing wrong with it as thats what most the public percieve pigeons as she was telling them there not

i did not know about this coment i was talking about when i first heard it a few years ago and as long as the public thinks that way we will neaver win them over

Guest H@wkBait

i did not know about this coment i was talking about when i first heard it a few years ago and as long as the public thinks that way we will neaver win them over

Flying rats that were once national Heroes its a disgrace to brand a bird that played such a big part in British history as flying rats half the people branding them flying rats probably would not be here today if it was not for the Humble Pigeon and its mercy flights its all about educating them but who is going to do it? These same people could be calling on the service off the pigeons once again if theres ever s global communications break down due to war or natural disaster. Not likely to happen but possible

Flying rats that were once national Heroes its a disgrace to brand a bird that played such a big part in British history as flying rats half the people branding them flying rats probably would not be here today if it was not for the Humble Pigeon and its mercy flights its all about educating them but who is going to do it? These same people could be calling on the service off the pigeons once again if theres ever s global communications break down due to war or natural disaster. Not likely to happen but possible

:emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:

Me and Walter have trained unrung pigeons that we had for stock birds down the m74 had a very bad toss .

None of them managed to get home b.o.p. was in to them .

Will have to breed some more stock birds. :animatedpigeons:<_<

shame think everyclub should be breeding young stock birds unrung and take them to where they train from before the racing starts lots talk about it but do nothing it will help solve our problem if we fill the sky with them lets all breed a pair or two for this good cause or are wee just gonae keep greetin about it and do nothing spread the word up and down the country what do you think guys caution

the flying rat coment was made about 4 or 5 years ago on tv by guys who were making money from dist councils catching strays to help there cause that was the first time i ever herd it when i went to work next day everyone was talking about the program

Woody Allan called Pigeons flying rats on national tv don't know if he was the first though have never seen a film he directed or starred in that i liked..... the guy's a plonker