Lanarkshire And New Transporters

Guest bigda

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is no transport committee, still to be formed.Get your name on it as-well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NAW YER WRONG VINNY THERE IS A TRANSPORT COMMITTEE IT WAS DECIDED ON MONDAY NIGHT...IF YOUR CLUB DELEGATE WAS AT THE MEETING I'M SURE YOUZ WOULD ALL KNOW WHO WAS ON IT BY NOW MATE :emoticon-0167-beer:

Hi Alan

Do you mean the Operating licence or somebody with a C1+E to drive them

Should be aware that to operate WITHOUT tachograph the licence has to be

in Lanarkshire Feds name ie MOVING LIVESTOCK NOT FOR PROFIT OR REWARD

Its called a Restricted Operators Licence

Only 2 monthly checks and no tachograph

Cheers

Homer 49

DRIVER LICENCE ALEX WE WERE TOLD THE UNC OPERATE WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF LICENCE......FOR TRANSPORTING DOOS IF I REMEBER RIGHT :huh:

NAW YER WRONG VINNY THERE IS A TRANSPORT COMMITTEE IT WAS DECIDED ON MONDAY NIGHT...IF YOUR CLUB DELEGATE WAS AT THE MEETING I'M SURE YOUZ WOULD ALL KNOW WHO WAS ON IT BY NOW MATE :emoticon-0167-beer:

DRIVER LICENCE ALEX WE WERE TOLD THE UNC OPERATE WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF LICENCE......FOR TRANSPORTING DOOS IF I REMEBER RIGHT :huh:

I STAND CORRECTED MATE. :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0167-beer:

now we start to separate the wheat, from the chaff Alex we have £15.000- £20,000

per year to get hires and costs sorted but we also need prudence £960 from 1 transpoerter is sailing close to the wind when you take the cost of one wheel tyre at

£165 AND YOU HAVE 6 TO REPLACE =£990 SO YOU ARE £30 SHORT FROM YOUR FIRST RACE AND YOU AINT PAID FUEL, OR YER DRIVER THAT WEEK, NOR INSURANCE IN PART

NOR SITE FEE, I WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT FOR NOW.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Where would the units be parked during the racing season and stored during the Winter may have a place in mind but it would be down to what the Fed could afford

Andy Give me a phone, number I have for you is dead and i can't send Pms to you.