Well done mate. I hope you find it both informative and entertaining. Be careful, because if you are like me, you will become addicted and spend loads of time on it. ;) ;)

Guest Hjaltland
Well done mate. I hope you find it both informative and entertaining. Be careful, because if you are like me, you will become addicted and spend loads of time on it. ;) ;)

LMAO.. exactly, I spend a big chunk of time on this site as well.  Welcome Silverfox, enjoy this great sport and lively community. It is a very engrossing hobby and the people involved are very passionate about it.

Hi thanks to all for a warm welcome did anyone expect a race today they should have gone today instead of yesterday

Welcome and enjoy!

It depends where you are, the weather has been fantastic here once a pocket of early fog cleared.

• 1 month later...
welcome thoneman, a pal of mine emigrated last year to oz, and moved to perth,5 mins from a fancier called david van elst

Thanks cheeseman,,a really good mate of mine named Steve Pradella also lives in Perth,and Steve has helped David Van Alst out immensely to get to where he is now in the pigeon sport.David Van Alst added a post on the Australian forum,stating that if it wasn't for Steve Pradella,he wouldn't be as sucessful as he has been.Next time you are talking with your friend,ask him if he know's Steve,,Steve helps out all the new flyers in Perth,,he's a top bloke:)

Cheers mate,

Phil....... ;)