First Race Over

well, after all the prepartion, my first race has been flown from Kettering. I was up at daft oclock with a couple of friends who wanted to have the crack even though they're not pigeon fanciers...Got the text from the Lins Fed at about 7.30, and shortly after 9am birds started to drop into lofts around me. Really enjoyed seeing my birds fold up and drop in, and although I doubt if I even scored, I thoroughly enjoyed it.... :-) Still 5 missing though which is disappointing.....Off to the club at 7 to see whats what over a nice pint of smooth to top my day off nicely ;-)

well, after all the prepartion, my first race has been flown from Kettering. I was up at daft oclock with a couple of friends who wanted to have the crack even though they're not pigeon fanciers...Got the text from the Lins Fed at about 7.30, and shortly after 9am birds started to drop into lofts around me. Really enjoyed seeing my birds fold up and drop in, and although I doubt if I even scored, I thoroughly enjoyed it.... :-) Still 5 missing though which is disappointing.....Off to the club at 7 to see whats what over a nice pint of smooth to top my day off nicely ;-)

Good, pleased for ye and hope yer late yins turn in