Su 11F 6754

ray

i would just like to let the owner of this pigeon know it will be liberated today in northumberland as i gather you must be on holiday or something else i've had this bird a week it was well flown down and i've had no response from you i hope it makes it home. good luck by the way very nice pigeon i've done my best to build it up. cheers ray tyneside

mr herd, i liberated your pigeon in berwick 11 am this morning 9.20pm looked out of my house window it was sitting on the sputnik so i'll try again wed or thursday getting it a lift to edinburgh, sorry buts its never been out of the hospital wing since its arrival,they beat me do pigeons its only been in my loft about 20 seconds,unless you have any ideas to get it back to you which i'd like to hear.

boldon colliery tyneside su said they'd let you know tuesday i presume they'd sent you an email as they said they would its not a problem if i can't get to consett tomorrow wed or thursday my mates going to edinburgh he can lib it up there its up to you, let me know if you can tell me where abouts at consett i'll try and get tomorrow. its about 20 miles from me.cheers i've emailed you this morning. to let you know what i was doing with your pigeon all i want is to get it home

boldon colliery tyneside su said they'd let you know tuesday i presume they'd sent you an email as they said they would its not a problem if i can't get to consett tomorrow wed or thursday my mates going to edinburgh he can lib it up there its up to you, let me know if you can tell me where abouts at consett i'll try and get tomorrow. its about 20 miles from me.cheers i've emailed you this morning. to let you know what i was doing with your pigeon all i want is to get it home

hello Ray , the lib site is (i am told) 2-300yds up from McDonalds on a hill ??

hi mate i meant to tell you this morning but i've had a heck of a day and didn't get in till 6.30 my mate was going to edinburgh this morning he left here about 7 am so i'm glad its home and safe thanks for letting me know as i always try my best to get strays as near to there home as i can cheers ray

hi mate i meant to tell you this morning but i've had a heck of a day and didn't get in till 6.30 my mate was going to edinburgh this morning he left here about 7 am so i'm glad its home and safe thanks for letting me know as i always try my best to get strays as near to there home as i can cheers ray

yes cheers m8, well done

• 11 months later...

hi fifer this pigeon dropped into mine on monday i've been feeding it up as it was prety thin i released it yesterday it was missing about an hour but it came back, this morning i released it again as she was climbing up the mesh to get out i did inform the su monday about this bird haven't heard from anyone till this morning when i got an e mail saying the bird was yours and you'd get in touch obviously again they haven't told you anyway it hasn't came back this time hope it arrives home,i hope you can tell me if she arrives thanks ray

hi fifer this pigeon dropped into mine on monday i've been feeding it up as it was prety thin i released it yesterday it was missing about an hour but it came back, this morning i released it again as she was climbing up the mesh to get out i did inform the su monday about this bird haven't heard from anyone till this morning when i got an e mail saying the bird was yours and you'd get in touch obviously again they haven't told you anyway it hasn't came back this time hope it arrives home,i hope you can tell me if she arrives thanks ray

cheers m8 dropped from Kelso, will let you know, but obviously if it dies to stop its racing as its just going to drop in, thanks again m8, will keep you in touch,

hi fifer that pigeon is back here tell me what time your birds are up saturday and a rough idea they'll get to my area on the coast hopefully and i'll take it down there who know it may pick up with them. cheers

hi fifer that pigeon is back here tell me what time your birds are up saturday and a rough idea they'll get to my area on the coast hopefully and i'll take it down there who know it may pick up with them. cheers

cheers m8, will do, we are at Ayecliffe, looks like I will have to send for it m8, unless you want to race it, they are funny birds at times http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/emoticon-0136-giggle.gif