Who.S All Buying Birds At Blackpool..///

Guest Tooshy Boy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KING BILLY

have to admit the stand whare thay where saling young birds at was the best i had seen at blackpool for a long time thay where well fineshed of cant remember the selers name lol

Guest KING BILLY

:emoticon-0127-lipssealed: show was a big let down...worst 1 ive ever been 2.... :(

sine of the times to come mick whe where in for a couple of hours then the surrounding pubs the best pub whe got was a sports barr next to te old jagy thisel £149 a pint and as many big screens as you can watch lol

went and had a look at an auction that was going to kick off at 7.30 after our meal , Babybird was in agreement , we have better at home . :emoticon-0127-lipssealed:

i dont usually look at the sale birds but had a look at various birds and was not that impressed with the standard,will just have to make do with my wee gang. :partick-thistle-Crest: :partick-thistle-Crest:

i feel the same way ,not knocking any individuals stock , but am happeir with wots at home.

I had a look at the Jan Theelans of Ian Axe only had cocks so not really that intersted hence i went for the Tumley Ardens time will tell if i have wasted my money. Hundreds of people with box's of pigeons all weekend. First time i experienced auctions some were run really amaturish. I really like the colours of the ones i bought i know some will say that is stupid however its my first full year so out to enjoy the birds. I am sure this will change when i get competitive. They seem to be well bred by what i can make out is a good named stud that also races them.