Anti Hawk Spray B.Leefe & Sons

just ask me

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

correct twelve bore spray works 100% success rate!!! so ive heard

john

I know where your coming from but this is not the answer although I wish it was. We have to protect our pigeons against them being killed, we havent to kill ourselves.We are not killing bop, they are killing themselves by trying to slaughter our birds.That means we are not breaking the law imo

has anyone tried the cream form on their pigeons yet ,if this works as they say it does then now is the time to try it ,EVERYONE ,club, fed ,now that is protecting what belongs to us and as rspb they dont take racing pigeons only ferals :scotland:

has anyone tried the cream form on their pigeons yet ,if this works as they say it does then now is the time to try it ,EVERYONE ,club, fed ,now that is protecting what belongs to us and as rspb they dont take racing pigeons only ferals :scotland:

one million percent correct

Guest Gareth Rankin

You must deal with it Bobby m8, get into the fkers

Totally agree with you, it should be compulsary that each pigeon is protected on basketting night.

As sergeant Bilco has written on another site, we must flavour these pigeons to deter the peregrines that they are no longer a tasty meal and all done with products from the local chemist and garden center so no laws are being breached.

If 10 latebreds were bred by the 3000+ fanciers in Scotland alone, then 30,000 flavoured latebreds designed for retraining of BOP taste buds could go along way in helping our sport survive.

Every member should be participating, NO EXCUSES, so if you go to the club this weekend and members of your own club have the pigeons separated and have no latebreds then tell him to get the doos paired back up for a round of them.

NO EXCUSES, NO EXCUSES, NO EXCUSES

Best post so far Gareth,there's no one going to help the fancier other than the fancier but they'll always be the ones that sit back and say thank you :emoticon-0179-headbang:

Lindsay

I think anyone that doesnt help should pay double club subscriptions.That would make them get involved :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I think anyone that doesnt help should pay double club subscriptions.That would make them get involved :emoticon-0136-giggle:

naw , the ones that dont want to get involved in helping save our hobby/sport are better of out of it as they have no real interest in it apart from boosting their EGOS when they win a race ,THATS A FACT :rolleyes:

naw , the ones that dont want to get involved in helping save our hobby/sport are better of out of it as they have no real interest in it apart from boosting their EGOS when they win a race ,THATS A FACT :rolleyes:

Very true statement Sammy, I know a few like that

Couldnt say it any better than what you have written Sammy, :)